Tim Imagine 1

Inspiration Song: https://open.spotify.com/track/7Cia4WzapwjMr0NUQF8vf3

After everything that had happened when the Doctor and Martha Jones were stranded at Tim's boarding school. He learnt many things about himself and others. One of them being that Tim was stronger than he thought. He once hold the power of a timelord within a locket. He had lived through an alien infiltration of the earth and yet here he was. Fighting for his king and country alongside Hutchinson. He clutched to the watch given to him by the Doctor.

"Hutchinson.. this is the time.. its now" He spoke as the oncoming whistling came from above. Aiding the injured friend along Tim yelled "To the right! to the right" As he dragged him out of the way of the oncoming shell coming down on them. The two were flung to the side at impact.. but neither of them were harmed. 

Tim felt overwhelmed. He looked around at the battle field. Exclaiming to himself "We made it... thank you doctor.." 

He had made a promise to a Miss Y/N before he was dragged to the front line.. if the Doctor was right.... and he was to return from the war.. he would marry her. The feeling of joy rushed through him. 

He went over to help up Hutchinson. They were both going to make it. 

Tim had a reason to go on. Thanks.. to the doctor.