Author's Note

I just wanted to give a great big shout out to all of my readers. You guys are seriously amazing and wonderful—as an author, it would have been seriously hard to have continued anything if you guys weren't so sweet with complimenting my bad writing 😂
Thanks to you all, I have managed to improve and to be honest, writing this, I was really happy. Well, I was depressed here and there, but you get the point. Writing was how I channeled out my emotions and seeing your comments felt like the best thing ever.
I know a lot of you want me to write another Tom Riddle Fanfiction, but I have to politely decline. It's not that I'm lazy (tho I actually am XD) it's actually because I guess I was so invested in the Addie and Tom ship that by now, after writing even a sequel on them, I really can't see Tom with anyone else. Anyways, I think shipping him with another OC would make that OC just be a ripoff of Addie and I really can't do that to you guys. Don't get me wrong, at some points, I wanted to, thinking about shipping Tom with this shy stuttering girl, but let's be honest...
That shy stuttering girl would never be like Addie and as far as I'm concerned, she's really the only one who can push all of Tom's buttons XD
A big thank you to all of you again, and once again I'm sorry, but I just don't think I can do anymore HP fanfics. In my humble biased opinion, Tom is really the only character worth writing about to me, and I'm going to get a lot of hate here, but I honestly don't like Harry, Hermione, or Ron. I have also developed an uncanny hatred for Dumbledore while writing this Tom Riddle Fanfiction (lol call me obsessed.)
Also, because Gandalf can totally kick Dumbledore's ass.

...I really don't know where this rant is going, but the purpose was to say thank you to all of you fantastic beasts :D
Kill me now, I just made that bad pun.

*Shuffles out*