G's Secret Heartache.

Rating:Teen And Up AudiencesArchive Warning:No Archive Warnings ApplyCategory:M/MFandom:NCIS: Los AngelesRelationship:G Callen/Eric BealeCharacter:G Callen, Eric Beal, Sam Hanna, Kensi Blye, Marty Deeks, Nell Jones, Hetty Lange, Owen GrangerAdditional Tags:Male Slash, Secret Relationship, Angst, Hurt/ComfortStats:Published: 2014-06-15 Chapters: 2/? Words: 2581G's Secret Heartache.

by CALLEN37

Summary

Callen has a love, but he's never told the team. When something happens to the person he holds most dear in the world, Callen moves heaven and earth to save them, having the team nearly question his sanity in the process.

There is a lot of flashbacks the first few chapters, but hopefully you'll follow along.

Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

Sam watched as the two came together, not caring who was watching and Callen gathered his secret love in his arms, a huge sigh of relief flooding through him and he wondered how he could I have missed it?

He was an ex-Navy SEAL, he was a trained investigator and he had missed this?

He grinned despite himself, at least he and Michelle could stop setting G up on blind dates now.

Sam stepped back, saw the surprised looks on Deeks and Kensi’s faces, and grinned.

“Did you know?” Deeks asked in a hushed voice, unwilling to disturb the couple.

Sam shook his head, “No but it explains the last few days don’t you think?” he said.

Deeks and Kensi could do nothing but nod, their mouths open.

It had started six weeks earlier, Callen had come into work after being set up on a blind date with Joelle, he had been polite and they had talked. 

Truth was he did have a thing for schoolteachers and brainy types but it would have never worked out and he told her so and explained why.

She had taken it well, but when Michelle asked for a 1-10 score on the date, she felt bad, but honestly had to, only give it a five. Sure he was cute, but she would never be his type.

Sam looked at what Michelle had sent him on the phone, he couldn't believe it, Callen had crashed and burned on a date, yet he wasn’t grousing, he was actually happy. He couldn't figure it out.

For the last year Callen had been a lot less grumpy, Sam had notice, but he had assumed it was just because he had discovered things about his family and was feeling less alone.

In a way Sam was right.

Callen had had one of his worst days of his adult life, he’d been so close. He had thought he’d found his father, indeed when the man said “I am Nikita Alexsandr Resnikov, I am…your father.” His heart had leapt in his chest only to be crushed seconds later as Vasilie Comescu shot the man in the back, in front of him.

He had stared at the man as the life left his eyes still looking for any resemblance between himself and the man lying dying on the floor, then the man spoke again, “Tell him the debt is paid.”

Callen sat back on his heels in shock, it wasn't his father, but it was a man who had known who he was, and who his father was….the closest link he’d ever had.

Two hours later he stood and stared at the corpse of Michael Reinhardt, the closest link to having his questions answered when Hetty handed him the roll of film Deeks had found in the box of photos.

He had felt so alone, he grabbed the box of film and nodding to Hetty and Arkady who were sitting at the main table in the boat shed sharing a pot of tea, he’d left and gone home.