Chapter 3 | The Tonks

"Dora! Damien! Come here! Come on!", I screamed pulling the youngest Tonks with me running past my great grandfather and dad. Damien who was younger than me by a month just as eagerly pulled his 13 year old sister to walk faster. After a few more minutes of speed walking and trying to make sure that Nymphadora(please don't tell her I called her that) doesn't fall on her face again. Finally making it to the backyard I proudly showed them the big sandbox I begged my daddy to get me. And with a flash out my puppy fog eyes he cracked and complied to my wishes.

By the time we finished playing we were covered in sand, I may be mentally 25 years old but I never had a proper childhood so I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. Hearing a click, I looked up and saw aunty 'Dromeda holding a camera, giving her a smile she snapped another picture of me. Beside her was Uncle Teddy he's a muggle-born according to great grandfather, waving at him he waved back before walking back inside.

After finishing my masterpiece I screamed, "DADDY!", almost immediately my dad ran out the mansion and looked at me worried. Seeing that I was okay, he asked me why I screamed, sheepish I pointed at the masterpiece I created and told him it was for him.

He face broke out into a big smile and hugged me. I drew a picture of me and daddy with a heart around us with a 'I Love You Daddy, You're My Hero'. Taking a picture of it Aunty Dromeda handed the picture to my daddy who showed it to me then stowed it away in his robe pocket.

Cleaning us up, our parents ordered us inside for dinner. Pulling my partner in crime Damien we ran into the house, stopping for a moment when I greeted my grandma. "Hi grandma! How are you?", I asked politely smiling. She gave me an affectionate smile before telling me she's well and telling us to go to dinner. Waving her goodbye we walked into the dinning room.

Surprisingly everyone was present before me, "Oh darn...", I pouted. Everyone chuckled and I sat in between daddy and Aunty Dromeda. We ate and had pleasant small talks. Apparently I was going to be meeting the Malfoys soon. I wonder if they're going to be pompous prats like last time. Shrugging I continued to talk to Damien about various plants, Damien was very intelligent even at the tender age of three. We both already decided what we wanted to be when we grew up, we both wanted to be healers. For different reasons obviously.

I've seen war, I seen how many lives were taken, if I can't give life back then I can try and help prevent it and heal and nurture people back to health.

Looking around at my family, I promised to myself to protect them, even if it means taking out Voldemort again, then so be it. Voldemort better watch his back.

Chapter 4:  Meeting the Malfoys was not what he was expecting.