Chapter Two

Gohan:

When our sensei came in everyone took their seats. My seat is next Erasa and at the last seat in the row of twelve. When sensei said he have news I rolled my eyes because nothing is good but having my father Son Goku back to life.

My father died seven years ago for my foolish cocky self in the battle with cell saving the earth. My father chose to stay in the other world. He left me nothing but the ability to turn super saiyan 1 & 2 and two weeks before we met up with the Z fighters my told me that she was pregnant with my brother Goten. Goten reminds me so much of my father because he even wears the orange gi that you have but a smaller size when I train him.

Sensei started to talk then I look at Videl then she looked at me and glare me. I blush and look away and started to pay attention to what Mr. Serza saying.

"......... Class we going on a fourth month field trip. We going to Capal Corporation for a month." He said grinning like a idiot, then everyone cheer but me.

"Next we will be going the Champ Mr. Satan Mansion for another month." Cheer again but me and Videl.

"Next we will be going to The former Champ Son Goku house hold for a month." Everyone cheered but me because I was shock to know that my mother will do this.

"Lastly we will have the honor to go to The Ox Kingdom to meet the Ox King for the last month!" Sensei said making me look pale like I seen a ghost, while everyone cheer.

The lunch time

I was sitting with Videl, Erasa and Sharpner eating my lunch my mom made me. They look at me with their eyes wide making me be shy.

"Umm.... Guys why you looking at me like that!?" I said blushing and scratching my left cheek with one finger.

"How the hell you eat all of that!!!!!" They yelled at the same time.

"I get from my father!" Of said remembering that he eats mountains of food, I only ate half of what I eat at home.

"Whatever nerd boy! Who is excited to go to the trip for four months!!" Sharpner said excitedly.

"All of us!!" They said and finishing up their lunch. I looked pale because Sharpner mention the field trip that will kill me.

"Hey Gohan you look pale!" Erasa said. "I'm fine!!" I said then the bell rang for class.