Chapter Four

Gohan:

Soon as they didn't see me anymore I slip into an alley and then click the red button on my watch making me transform into Saiyaman.

Yeah you heard me I'm Saiyaman!............ Shocker right!!!! I headed to Capal Corporation to have a spar with Vegeta (if I spelled his name wrong sorry) because 1. I'm pissed of at everyone. 2. I was going to come here anyways.

Walk into Capal Corporation if I lived there, which I do kinda because this my second home. "Hi Mr. Briefs and Mrs. Briefs!" I said hi to Bumla parents.

"Gohan sweetie! How are you?" Mrs. Briefs said then hugged me.

"Gohan long time no see!" Mr. Briefs said then giving me a handshake.

"Yes it is! And where is Bumla!?" I asked.

"She is in the lab!" They said then leaving to the kitchen.

I walk into the lab to see Bumla talking to Mirai Trunks. Mirai is Trunks from the future but we call him Mirai. They hear me come in and turn around to look at me.

"Mirai what's you doing here!?" I asked with confusion.

"Mom said to come here for vacation!" Mirai said then sitting in a chair.

"Oh and is Vegeta in the training room right?" I asked because I need to fight someone.

"Yeah Father is in there training with with trunks!" Mirai answer.

"If you planning to fight him I want to join!" He said smirking.

"Of course I am! Let's go then!!!" I said then we ran to the training room with Mirai.