In the moment (Corey & Elton) why elton moved out.

(Your POV)

I smiled as I watched my boyfriend Elton leave. He was going to the gym. I walked upstairs to Corey and devyns room and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard Corey scream. I opened the door and walked in seeing that Devyn wasn't there and Corey was in his closet

"hey. Where's dev?" I asked and he shrugged "I think she's at the mall. Why?" He asked "I don't know I'm just bored" I sighed as I plopped onto the bed "we'll do you want to watch some Netflix with me?" Corey asked as he came out of the closet shirtless and sat down next to me. "Sure" I smiled.

I backed up to the headboard Corey following my actions. He pulled his laptop onto his bed from his night stand and turned it on then opened Netflix and put on a movie called natural selection.

-TIME SKIP-

I sighed as I moved so I could lay my head on Corey's lap. I had my bed in front of the laptop but I sighed and shut his laptop becoming bored again as I sat up. "Hey. Why'd you close it?" He questioned and I shrugged "bored" as I looked down at my fingernails and furrowed my eyebrows picking at the chips of paint.

About five minutes of silence pass and I look up at Corey only to find him staring back at me. Right as I heard his door open he swallowed hard before pulling me in and placing his lips on mine. I froze for a couple of seconds before pushing him off of me

"Corey I'm with Elton" I said loudly in anger as I got off the bed. I turned around and seen Colby standing at the door. He looked at Corey shocked before looking at me and nodding his head towards the door.

I took one last look at the sad looking Corey with furrowed eyebrows before following Colby to the living room. Colby sat on the couch and picked up a controller and handed it to me. "Fortnite?" He asked and I nodded taking the controller from him and sitting next to him.

I begin to play the game as I bite my lip in concentration "y'know, were telling Elton right?" Colby asked and I nodded "yea I know" I said not taking my eyes off the screen "and you know I'm on your side right?" Colby asked and I paused the game and hugged Colby. When we pulled away Colby pulled out his phone and found Elton's contact.

-TIME SKIP-

Elton burst through the door anger rushing through him. He ran up the stairs and I quickly stood up with Colby as we ran up after him. He ran into Corey's room. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING? YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP AND YOU KISS MY GIRLFRIEND?" Elton yells as he punches Corey in the face. I gasp "ELTON" I scream as I jump between them "it's not worth it baby" I say as I push his damp hair out of his face "it's not worth it" I whisper to him.

He grabs my hand and leads me to his car. "I'll be back" He smiles at me and I nod. He runs back in the house and I pull out my phone and text Colby

Me- don't let him hurt Corey
Colbyx 💁🏼‍♀️- on it.

About twenty minutes later Elton comes out with four bookbags and he throws them in the backseat and gets in the drivers side and backs out of the drive way. "Elty baby?" I ask and he hums "what's going on?" I ask quietly as I push his hair out of his face again. "We're going to a hotel for a while until I can get us our own house then I'll have moving trucks get the rest of our things from that house" he smiled and my eyes widened. "Pull over into an alley" I mumbled and he nodded and did as I said despite his confusion. I climbed onto his lap and connected my lips with his as I put his seat back.