Pregnant (Aaron)

(your POV)

Aaron and i were home alone a lot together which meant we did two things a lot, fortnite and sex, so it wasn't exactly unlikely that i was pregnant but it damn sure felt like it. I mean Aaron is only 23 and how often do you hear about famous YouTubers having kids? barely at all and when you do its hella shocking and they are at least four years older then me and Aaron. 

As i paced mine and Aaron's room my mind bounced around from worry to my symptoms, to name ideas, to fear, then back to my symptoms, puking, peeing, cramps, mood swings, and a late period. The loud ringtone that came from my phone snapped me back into reality. I quickly turned off the alarm that meant go check the damn tests. I slowly walked out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom, pushing open the door and walking over to the counter, not daring to look down at the test, yet instead keeping my eyes on the mirror. 

I allowed my eyes to glance down at the small stick. Now usually i'm the type of person who can express how i feel and talk about my emotions but never let them show, but this time it was like something had snapped in me, i choked on the air and stumbled backwards until my back hit the wall, in which i just slid down the wall, putting my heads in my hands, and silently began to cry.

Yes, Aaron has talked about wanting a family but hes also said how he wants a stable income and home first. One we could call our own. I took a deep breathe and reached for my phone pulling it out of my pocket and dialing Aaron's number. As it dialed I used my hand that still held my head and pushed my hair back before biting at my nails. After a few moments he picked up "hey Babe, whats up?" I could sense his smile through his voice. "hey, where are you" i spoke in a slightly more monotone voice than my usual self. "i'm like ten minutes away, why, did something happen? are you okay?" i lightly scoffed "no i'm fine, just curious that's all. love you, bye." he muttered the words back and i hung up, pushing myself off the floor with a sigh.

As i walked out of the bathroom i grabbed the test, wrapping it in toilet paper, and shoving it in the large hoodie i had stolen from Aaron. I walked downstairs and called Buddy and Navi as i did so, letting them out as i walked to the kitchen grabbing my camera and turning it on, pushing it against the wall, sitting down, and sighing. "hey guys" i threw up a peace sign with a bored expression "i don't know if this is going to be posted or not. it all depends on the reactions i get. anyways as you guys know there is a house that you see on some of my ig posts, and that's like my parents vacay spot, me and Aaron might be moving in there, but like i said its all in the reactions" i looked down still boredly as i held up the test. 

" anyways Aaron should be home soon so i'll tell him then. Tomorrow ill tell everyone who lives here and Kat because they will all be here because i'm making dinner. anyways see ya then." i turned off the camera and shoved the test back in my pocket, as if on que the door swung open and in came Aaron. "babe kitchen right now" i yelled as i turned the camera back on and pulled a chair out next to me, and looked in the viewfinder to make sure we were centered. He walked in the room "yes?" "sit" i patted the chair and he sat his bags down then his ass. 

"i'm doing a bit for a vlog. close your eyes and i'm going to say some statement and you have to answer true or false, okay?" i asked and he chuckled confused "okay" he smiled and i smiled "i am your girlfriend" "true" "were engaged" "false" "we have a dog named buddy" "true" "we love fortnite" "true" "I've been moody lately" "true" "we love each other" "true" "you secretly hate me" "false" i threw out a few more random questions as i quietly placed the test in front of him and smirked. "I've been sick a lot recently" "true" "the reason ive been sick is because im pregnant" i said quickly and i got no response for a couple seconds so i turned to look at him "what?" he chuckled lightly as he opened his eyes and looked at me. i bit my lip and glanced at the test, his eyes following. his jaw dropped. i watched nervously as he began to smile, pulling his hoodie over his face most likely to hide tears, as he pushed his chair back and stood up "no way" he peeked his eyes out and looked at me with a smile. "its not a prank, dead ass?" he wouldn't stop smiling "dead ass" i smirked. 

"ohhhhh baby" he dropped his hoodie off his face and ran towards me wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up, placing his lips on mine. when he pulled away he smiled "holy shit im a dad to a human now too" i giggled