Hickey prank on girlfriend gone wrong • Sam Golbach

(Your POV)

I walked into the trap house as the fans called it with in and out in my hand for me and my boyfriend Sam. "Sammy baby I'm here" I called out as I walked to the kitchen and sat my things on the kitchen table "bedroom" he called back and I smiled and shook my head as I walked up the stairs with the bag of food and drink holder.

I pushed open his door and smiled at the sight of my lovely boyfriend. "Hey bub" I smiled and he smiled back as he got up and gave me a kiss "Hey baby. I'll be back" he said happily as he walked out. I sat the food on his desk and sat on the bed as I rubbed my thighs and glanced around the room.

A dull blinking light caught my eye as I noticed the camera. I smiled evilly as I got up and walked towards it. I stood in front of it and put my fingers in a hashtag symbol "hashtag team y/n" I whispered before going back on the bed and pulling my phone out and opening YouTube.

Being the good girlfriend I was I decided to watch Sam's new video labeled 'kicking out roommate prank'.

About half way through the video sam walks back in the room and I smile as I turn my phone off and sit it beside me as I layed on the bed against the headboard. He came and layed beside me and put his arm around my waist and kissed my head.

"Are you ready to eat?" I asked gently and he nodded and sat up grabbing the bag. "Which drink is mine?" He asked and I laughed "the one without the lipstick on the straw" I laughed and he rolled his eyes grabbing his drink. I grabbed my fries and he grabbed his burger.

I leaned back against the headboard as I munched on a few fries. I glanced at Sam's neck and smiled knowing what prank he was doing. On the side of his neck there was a hickey made of purple and red makeup.

"Oh thank gawd" I exclaimed as I began my prank on him. "What?" He asked and I sat up sitting my fries on the side. "You cheated on me" I smiled and he gave me a confused look "ok but why are you not mad?" He questioned and I grabbed his hands "I cheated on you too." I smiled and he looked pissed and heartbroken.

"Y/N THIS IS MAKEUP ITS A PRANK" He smudged the 'hickey' and pointed to the camera and I pretended to look shocked. "Well um. That's a twist." I said quietly and laughed awkwardly. "Y/N YOU CHEATED ON ME? WITH WHO?" He yelled as he stood up and I looked down and bit my lip. I should be an actress. "You don't know him." I muttered quietly.

"Why would you cheat on me?" He asked sadly and I shrugged. He rubbed his forehead and paced around the room. I seen tears in his eyes and immediately broke character. "Baby I'm just kidding" I exclaimed as I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist "no you weren't your just saying that" he mumbled as a tear fell and he pushed my arms off. "No I saw the camera" I made a sad face at how he cared. It was cute and I wiped his tears.

"Your lucky your cute and that I love you" he muttered as his bottom lip poked out. I picked his lip and grabbed the camera. "Guess that's a win for me but now I feel bad" I frowned "baby I love you" I sang as he collapsed on the bed face down "I love you too" his muffled voice spoke and I laughed.