Corey smut

@summerhxll

Sorry for lack of gifs

- Summers pov -

I turned on my camera and moved over towards the radio and pressed play before running to the center of the mostly empty room in the trap house and standing in front of Corey. When the music started I moved all my hair to one side then going down to where I was leaning to one side and holding my knee. It was a sensual dance but this part wasn't the actual song it was a quick startup.

Corey moved to the opposite side of me slowly rolling his hips as I slowly rolled mine in sync with him. The actual song started and I bucked my hips a few times before standing up and placing my hand on his chest and walking around him slowly. Once I was back in front of him he grabbed my hips as he moved over rolling his hips once more before we stopped and he turned me around.

I stood back up in front of him and instead of grabbing his mid thigh area I grabbed his junk and slid my hand down so the camera wouldn't see as I turned around. I giggled as his face became flustered and we finished up the dance not without me throwing in a few more touches.

Once I turned off the camera he chuckled at me "what was that for?" He asked walking over to me and I smirked shrugging. "I don't know" I spoke quietly and he wrapped his hands around my hips "cmon" he lifted me up making me squeal and carried me to the bathroom. I laughed banging on his back and he ignored me.

I heard a door shut and lock and I looked up seeing his bedroom and he put me down, keeping his hands on my hips and connecting his lips to mine roughly making me gasp against his lips. My hand grabbed the sides of his face but it didn't last long before he pulled away and lifted his shirt off before reconnecting our lips. I moaned into the kiss pressing my hips further into his own and grinding against him to the best of my ability. His hands yanked at my shirt and he pulled it off.

His hands gripped my thighs and I jumped up. He turned around not breaking the kiss but walking over to the bed and laying down where I was on his lap but I rolled over so he was on top and he smiled moving his hands so he could undo my bra. Once he unhooked it I pulled it off throwing it away as his lips connected to mine. I undid his belt and pants and yanked them down a bit before wrapping my hands in his hair

He yanked his pants down and kicked them off and while he did that I yanked my own off throwing them else where. He kissed down my neck a bit as his hand guided his member along my slit before he pushed in making me moan. But he put his lips on mine as a way of telling me to be quiet before pulling away a little so he could breathe. He moved his hand to the wall as the other held my hip as he thrusted.

- time skip sorry -

I Put his shirt on and my panties and he put on his boxers. I laid down watching him with a smile. Once he had them on he came up and laid his head on my chest pulling out his hair. "Night baby" he mumbled "goodnight" I kissed his head gently and ran my fingers through his hair.