You get caught in a heated moment (sexual gifs included)

Brennen Taylor

Brennen decided to invite Colby over and while you guys waited you decided it's best to past the time by making out. One thing led to another and you guys completely forgot Colby was coming. You were on the couch of Brennens apartment and Brennens hand was around your neck as you held his wrist. "Hey I knocked you didn't answer I walked innnnn oh my god" Colby's voice echoed and the front door slammed shut "I'll wait" Colby yelled and You sighed as Brennen rolled his eyes and kissed your cheek telling you to get dressed as he pulled on his clothes

Colby Brock

All the boys decided to go pick up some Panda Express for everyone and you and Colby's horny selves decided to stay behind. As soon as they left Colby pounced on you. He kissed you and shoved his hand down your pants as he did so. You were so close to your high and your legs were shaking but you heard a cough and immediately Colby pulled away horrified as everyone stared at you guys.

Sam Golbach

You finally grew the balls and told Sam they you were tired of him being gentle with you. You guys had gotten back from dinner with your mom and you guys were kissing in the kitchen about to go upstairs when you pulled away and told him. You thought everybody was out of the house when he lifted you onto the counter and you pulled off his shirt. He pushed you back and began kissing you as you guys leaned farther and farther back onto the counter. He unbuckled his pants but you guys froze as you heard something fall. Your heads snapped over and seen Corey standing stunned with his sunglasses now on the floor.