Physcopath | Jughead

You and Veronica finish the tour of Riverdale High which she offered to give you

You and Veronica finish the tour of Riverdale High which she offered to give you. You had known Veronica since you were kids so when she moved away you were understandably upset. Until your parents announced a month after that you were also going to move.

The move didn't surprise you. Your father was in business with Hiram Lodge and so when he was arrested your father lost a reasonable amount of money. Your parents agreed that moving to a small town would be the perfect way to start fresh.

"So y/n, that is the tour of the school. Betty and I are meeting up with Archie and Jughead at Pop's after school. It would be awesome if you could make it."

"I'd love to Veronica. Thank you so much."

"It's nothing, besides I'm sure the others will love you, apart from Jughead he doesn't like anyone."

"That sounds odly like a challenge v." You laugh lightheartedly.

"Maybe it is." Your friend smirks mischievously.

**Time skip to Pop's**

You enter the retro diner with Veronica and follow her to a table where a girl and two guys are sat sipping milkshakes.

"Hey guys this is y/n. She just moved here from New York."

The trio look up as you wave with a small smile on your face. The blonde speaks first, kindness filling her voice.

"Hello, I'm Betty and this is Archie-" The ginger boy next to her waves at you. "And that is Jughead." Betty motions to a boy wearing a grey beanie typing away on a laptop.

"Nice to meet you all." You sit next to Jughead and read what he's writing over his shoulder. He's so engrossed in his writing that he doesn't notice what you're doing until you notice a grammatical error.

"That's the wrong use of their. I think it you'll find that you meant to write they're as in they are."

He looks over at you, mouth slightly open, probably shocked that you would dare to read his writing without his permission.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Y/n y/l/n." You hold out a hand for him to shake but he doesn't even bat an eyelid. Slightly frowning you drop your hand back to your side. Veronica wasn't kidding when she said this kid didn't like anyone.

Pasting a flirtatious smile back onto your face you turn your attention back to the others. Perhaps by showing him that you were just like his other friends Jughead might open up.

You spend most of the night at Pop's, chatting, laughing and sipping on milkshakes. At some point in the evening Jughead did the impossible and put his laptop away.

Eventually you checked the time on your phone and decided it was time to head home. You did have school the next day after all.

After excusing yourself you head outside only to find footsteps following you out of the diner. Spinning on your heels you find Jughead standing there smirking at you.

"I'm walking you home."

"Yeah I don't think so. For all I know you could be some kind of physco." To your surprise the raven- haired boy finds this amusing and chuckles.

"I'm not." You roll your eyes.

"Prove it."

Jughead moves closer to you and cups your cheek with his hand. Time seems to freeze as he moves in and kisses you. As he moves away he ask "Is that something a physco would do?"

"If it was to prove he wasn't a physco then yes." With that you kiss him quickly on the cheek and carry on walking home.

A/N
I might do a part two of this.