Lillies | Sweetpea

It's an average tuesday night and your sister is helping you out with your homework when, suddenly, the doorbell rings

"It's for you."

Cheryl predicts with a smirk.

Confused you head downstairs and fling open the door. Stood on the doorstep, holding a bouquet of white lillies is Sweetpea.

"(Y/n), you red hair and green eyes are that of a Lily. One who I know is your favourite character from Twi-"

His eyes flicker to a group of bushes nearby. I notice a patch of black poking out from the green. Fangs.

"Harry Potter. I know that she gets together with Sirius."

"James."

I correct with a smile. He's trying so hard to remember the words and I know that Fangs wrote this speech for him.

"Yeah him. Anyway he loved her for-"

He stops to think.

"A very long time and eventually she fell for him. So I guess I'm asking if you will be my Lily?"

He finishes the small speech and holds the flowers out to me. I take them with a smile before pulling him into a hug.

"Of course I will Sweets."

He pulls me into a kiss but we are interrupted by Fangs who bursts out of the bushes.

"You're both welcome."

Sweetpea smiles gratefully at his best friend before pulling me back into a kiss. When we break apart for air I notice Cheryl and Toni standing nearby.

"Word of warning Sweetpea. My arrows never miss their targets."

Cheryl warns. Sweetpea nods in understanding and pulls me closer.

"I SHIP IT!"

"Jug? When did you get here? "

"Oh (n/n) I was always here."

You laugh lightheartedly as Toni calls for a group hug.