Chapter 14

(Above is the song that Harvey sings first. Feel free to listen 💖)

   "So this could be a date, practically--" Harvey pointed out happily. "--not only that but a date at my house." He grabbed the remote from his nightstand and turned on his TV, waiting for it to switch to the YouTube app. He used the same remote to switch to a song called "Blood Sweat and Tears." I have no idea what this song is called.

   He threw himself onto his bed, laying his head on my lap. I looked down to him as the song started. My unmoving eyes watched as Harvey sang the Korean song, matching the lyrics almost perfectly. I felt my eyes widen in surprise, his hands raising to fumble with my hair as he sang. His singing voice was surprisingly beautiful... Especially when the high parts came on. Being an monolingual English human being, I had no idea what he was saying.

"내 피 땀 눈물 내 마지막 춤을 다 가져가, 가 ~" he sang, the foreign language coming out as just incoherent sounds in my ears. Then, this repetitive verse came on and he suddenly stood up, dancing along with the Koreans on the TV screen. They were hopping and dancing in sync... Sometimes thrusting their hips in the air. As Harvey danced, he repeated sexily, "원해 많이 많이 많이 많이!" He was looking at me through his thick eyelashes as he sang that part. I just smiled, since he was dancing so gracefully. Had no idea what he saying though. As the song played through, I got to hear more singing from Harvey's mouth and some confusing Korean.

The song came to an end and Harvey sat down with a sigh. "How'd I do?" he asked nonchalantly. I just laughed and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"You did great. Didn't know you knew Korean."

"I'm still American, you know! I just sing Korean when BTS comes on. They're my favorite KPop group. Their singing is heavenly... Not to mention they're cute as Hell!" he exclaimed as another song rolled in. This one was called "Spring Day" and right as Harvey heard it, he grabbed the remote from the bed and paused it. He looked back to me and averted his gaze almost instantly. "Oh, uh.. Sorry, haha. That song always makes me cry." he muttered, a blush crafting over his cheeks.

"It's okay if you cry in front of me." I said. "Go ahead and play the song. I'm right here." I offered, watching as he hesitantly moved his index finger over to the 'play' button. He pressed it and the song resumed playing. Just from the beat and the slow background noise, I could tell that the song was going to be sad.

I watched him as he closed his eyes, listening to the Korean words as they flooded into his ears. After what seemed to be a good 40 seconds in, I heard him stifle a snivel as he listened on. I looked over to him and his eyes were cracked open only slightly. A tear rolled down his cheek and I quickly wiped it away with my thumb.

Harvey turned to me and smiled, the tears still lingering in his eyes and a blush remaining over his cheeks. Said tears made his eyes look glassy and fragile. I leaned forward and kissed his burning forehead. He giggled softly and that alone made me smile myself.

___
1:31 AM

It was past midnight and somehow I was still awake, lazily browsing YouTube on Harvey's TV. He was fast asleep, his front facing the wall and his back facing me. I looked over to him and yawned quietly, setting down the remote after I found a comfortable song to fall asleep to. I ducked under the covers and rested my head on his second pillow.

Slowly but surely, I moved over to Harvey and wrapped my arms around his waist. The unconscious Harvey hummed, shifting in his spot on the bed. Before my brain could keep up, I found myself burying my nose in his hair. I soon felt myself drift off to sleep, knowing that Harvey was safe here in my arms.

___

I woke up alone in Harvey's bed, unlike last time. The warmth I felt from him was suddenly gone, leaving my body dejected of his loving warmth. I slowly sat up in his bed, rubbing my eyes and moving the vexatious hair out of my face.

"Harv?" I called, only to hear silence in the bedroom. Then, I zoned into my surroundings and faintly heard shower water running. Ah, so he's in the bathroom...

I slowly got up from the bed, untangling the bed sheets from my limber legs. I stalked over to the open door and turned right. The bathroom was in the next room over, connected by an air vent that allowed sound to travel through. I slowly opened the bathroom door, peeking in to see a rather lovely sight.

Through the translucent glass doors to the shower, I could see the slim figure of Harvey standing inside. One of his hands was raised, scrubbing at his hair roughly to get the soap suds out of it. I heard him sigh softly through the sound of the shower water.

   I dared to have my eyes travel down the blurry figure. The curve of his backside was prominent and... And... Oh boy. His other side... His free hand was slowly stroking the blurred shaft that was presumably - no. Definitely his genitals.

   Of course he wasn't doing this sexually, my mind just had to make it naughty. From what I saw with my oh so aroused eyes, it's bigger than I thought it would be.

   Then, he bent down and turned something, the shower water suddenly faltering. That was my queue to get out of there so I quietly shut the door... That was such a blessing sight. Ugh.. I need to get out of here before I seem like a professional stalker.

   I snuck back to his bedroom, shutting the wooden door behind me after I entered. I just now noticed the raging blush now evidently plastered onto my face. I must've looked like a real pervert and in reality, I'm not!

   Ugh... All I have to do is wait until he gets out of the shower. Shouldn't be hard..

   End Of Chapter 14

   Sorry these chapters are so boring - I'm struggling with immense writer's block...