Chapter 15

( Aaghh I already messed up my posting schedule... Oh well, at least you guys can read Chapter 15! )

   The bedroom door opened and in came a nearly nude Harvey with a fluffy white towel wrapped around his waist. As he shut the door behind himself, he looked up to see me sitting on the edge of his empty bed. "Oh, y-you're awake.." he muttered, his face beginning to light up with pink. I laughed softly, watching precisely as he fumbled with the hem of his bathroom towel.

   "I have to get dressed. I-Is it okay if you turn around so I can have my privacy?" he requested. He was standing there quite awkwardly, awaiting an answer from my mouth.

   I tilted my head to the side as if I didn't hear him clearly. The urge to help him take off the towel was strong in my chest. I managed to hold it down... Well, temporarily.

   "Why should I look away? You know how much I revel in eyeing your bod." I strained, grinning when he only tightened the towel around his waist. Instead of an answer, he just quietly huffed. Dissatisfied, I quickly reciprocated his half-assed response. I think he got the hint that I wanted the reply to be verbal.

   "Because I'll get embarrassed. I don't want you licking your lips like a hungry dog while looking at me. With your eyes watching, I... Ngh!" he bit his lip to muffle a small keen, scrunching up his face. Ah, his legs visibly closed. He clutched onto the towel tightly, hoping that I didn't notice his arousal. Too bad, I already saw~

   "Ohh. You're getting hard, aren't you?" I chortled as my eyes travelled down to his pelvis. His hand was definitely covering something obscene. I gave him an impish look as he squirmed under my undivided attention. Of course he didn't answer; he's practically turned into a tomato by now.

   "Don't treat me like an observation subject!"

   Finally. The walking tomato speaks.

   I stood up from his bed and felt his eyes watching every move I made. And he tells me I'm treating him like an observation subject... What a hypocrite. An adorable yet stubborn hypocrite.

   "Here's the deal. I'll look away, BUT.. I'll help you take the towel off." I offered. Stepping forward, my hands grasped loosely at the towel around his waist. His grip slowly weakened as he let me take over.

   "... Sure."

   My fingers fumbled with the tie that held the towel against his waist. I slowly untied it and opened the fluffy white towel. His lower half was now exposed to me... All I had to do was look down. No. I promised him that I wouldn't look at his... Yeah. - not even a glance.

   My fingers dropped the towel and my ears caught the soft sound of the light fabric falling to the ground. Just as I was about to step away, I felt Harvey draw closer to me. He rested his forehead where my neck and shoulder connected, pressing his hands against my ribs. Woah... He's so warm but hence his shuddering body, he must be cold..

   "It's chilly in here without clothes." he groaned as I raised my hands to caress his back. The palms of my hands pressed against his shoulder blades as he sighed from my warmth. They moved swiftly across his back, moving with ease and precision. As my hands slowly travelled downwards, my fingers individually ran over the soft ripples of his spine. It was pretty mesmerizing..

   "Then let's get you warmed up, okay?" I mumbled, yanking myself from the tactility of his awfully sexy back. I eventually pried myself from his body, making my way over to his wooden dresser that stood in the corner of his bedroom. It was a slick brown, obviously having been waxed a few times before use. On it sat a few trophies that read, "BEST DOG SHOW AWARD (2012) / Breed:German Shepherd"

   "You used to participate in dog shows?" I inquired, leaning down and opening one of his dresser drawers. There were three piles of neatly folded shirts, separated by how long the sleeves were. On the very left sat tank tops, middle was short sleeved and to the far right were long sleeved. I picked a long sleeved shirt that had horizontal stripes of pastel blue, navy blue, royal blue and light grey.

   "Yeah. I was like, um... 14? I think?" he answered from behind me. I moved one drawer downwards and found the same order with pants and such. On the far left were basketball-length shorts, in the middle lain jeans and on the far right were sweatpants. I managed to fish out a pair of black sweatpants and a pair of briefs before I closed the drawer.

   With a whole outfit ready for Harvey, I stalked over to him. I kept my eyes above his waist but my brain desperately desired to tug them downwards just a little more. Obviously, I won't allow myself to do that without his permission. I'm loyal to his privacy and wishes.

   "Here you go. Want to watch a movie together when you're done with that?" His ears and eyes perked up at my inquiry. Quickly dressing himself, Harvey just looked at me expectantly as if I were about to do a backflip.

   "Which movie will it be?"

   "Uhhhh... Jumanji."

___
12:39 PM

   Eventually finding the movie free to watch on Netflix, I reclined back onto his bed and hit play. Harvey was brushing his hair throughout the opening credits. I turned my head to where he was and asked impatiently, "How long are you gonna' spend on your hair?"

   "Until it stays where I want it to stay."

   Ugh. He sounds like a whiny teenage girl.

   "It's fine, just get over here."

   "You'll make fun of it though!" he screeched. I just rolled my eyes and bit back a smile. The words must've died on my tongue because when I opened my mouth to retort, nothing erupted.

   "See? No response."

   "Just hurry up, the movie's starting."

___

   We were half-way into the movie when I heard Harvey heave an eccentric sigh. I casted my gaze over the boy who had his head laying on my lap. He was facing the TV screen, so I couldn't get a full view of his face.

   "What's the matter?" I inquired, leaning forward to see his face clearly. He turned around and looked at me with undeniably beautiful eyes. They were gleaming, even when the TV's light didn't hit them directly. I reached forward and nuzzled his hair, which seemed to calm him down.

   "I've never seen a movie with anyone. My mom, she.. She didn't like them because seeing one with someone was apparently the 'beginning of rape.'" he uttered, visibly quivering. Ah, is that why he was procrastinating before the movie started? So it wasn't because of his feminine hair drama.. That makes more sense.

   "You already know that I wouldn't do that, right?" I whispered, threading my fingers through his wavy hair. It was extremely silky and smooth from his recent shower.

   "Yeah.. But it still scares me."

   End Of Chapter 15