the blind date 2/3

hyungwon made his way through the crowded mall trying to find a store that would sell chokers, - and wouldnt be too questionable.

after going from the 5th floor to the 3rd and then deciding to go back to the 1st floor, the tall man finally finds what hes been looking for, sort of.

he finds himself standing in front of a jewellery store full of teen aged girls - and some boys - strolling through the endless looking amount of sparkling and less sparkling acceccories.

hyungwon stepped inside the store and was instantly greeted by the woman by the counter. she gave him a bright smile and told the boy he could turn to her if he had any questions. hyungwon nodded and started wandering around the store.

after a while he finally found what he was looking for. the entire wall was filled with chokers, each looking a bit different from one another. he eyed the wall and all the chokers on it until one of them really catched his eyes.

the choker was black fake leather, and in the middle of it there was a small metallic ring holding it together. it was simple, but pretty cool.

after paying for it and getting a nicer bag for it the tall male proceeds to get the second and last item for wonho. maybe it was strange that he was buying presents for someone he had only known for a bit over a month, but at that point hyungwon didnt really pay any attention to that.

he took his phone out of his backpocket glancing at the time, 4.52. he had 8 minutes to get wonho something that smelled like vanilla and to be at the coffee shop.

on the opposite side of the jewellery store there was a small boutique that sold candles and other small presents, and an idea crossed the brown haired boys mind. he would buy wonho a small vanilla scented candle.

at 5.07 hyungwon was standing in front of the coffee house looking for wonho. they didnt talk about if they were going to meet in front of the cafe or inside of it.

wonoh:
uhhh
are u going to come here or

chachae:
where the FUCK are you

wonoh:
well where could i be

chachae:
you tell me

wonoh:
im at tHE CAFE AND YOURE NOT IM LEAVING SOON THIS IS EMBARRASSING

chachae:
AJSBSVSJ youre inside of it

wonoh:
...
yes

chachae:
ah hold on
im coming

hyungwon stepped inside the cafe and was greeted with a delicious scent of freshly made coffee. he glanced around it to find the other boy only to notice that the strange kid from his class was there, and was wearing the exact same things as wonho had said he would be wearing.

"this cant be..." hyungwon sighed and started walking towards the booth the other was sitting in.

wonho lifted his gaze from his phone and his eyes met with warm brown ones. his eyes widened at the sight, was the hyungwon he had been texting, one of the most annoying people he had ever met?

hyungwon felt uneasy. he had absoloutely no idea that the person sitting in the booth was actually the same boy who always acted so strangely at school never really talking to anyone.

"dont say that youre hyungwon"

"would it be better if i told you that i was harry potter instead"

"oh my fucking god"

hyungwon slid to the booth to the opposite side of wonho.

"well happy birthday i guess" he wished and handed the blonde male his present.

im sorry im super bad at writing this kind of text but ill try to improve it !!! i hope you enjoyed ill try to update the next part soon (-: (also this is pretty unrelevant but heres hyungwons outfit) aLSO THE VIDEO MX RELEASED TODAY,,, changkyuns english rap, kihyuns hair, everyone looking magical. bitch im dead !
- jen

 bitch im dead ! - jen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.