the blind date 3/3

wonho took the present from hyungwon and shook it next to his ear looking like a 5 year old trying to find out if his christmas present was going to be socks or something that he actually had asked for.

"just open it"

the blonde boy nodded and carefully opened the small gift bag. he looked at the choker hyungwon had gotten him, and actually found it very pretty. next he opened the lid of the jar the candle was in and took in the sweet scent of vanilla. "i cant believe you really got me these" he laughed. "thank you though"

hyungwon only nodded, but still had a happy smile on his face.

soon the waiter came and asked them for their orders which they hadnt had time to think about at all. fortunately they both had their go to drinks which ended up being an iced latte for wonho and a mocha frappe for hyungwon.

"here you go" the waiter said, handing both of the boys their drinks and accepting the cash. she soon came back with the change for the drinks and left then with a wish of a good day.

the boys were both quietly sipping on their drinks until the most unrelevant question popped into hyungwons head "are you really that kinky?"

the other almost choked on his latte and looked at hyungwon with wide eyes. "excuse me what" "are you really that kinky?" the taller boy questioned again.

wonho went through a million different answers in his head before actually answering the question. he could either give hyungwon the image of being as plain as his favourite scent - vanilla. or then he could possibly also be able to scare the boy off.

"well uhm... this isnt really what i talk about when i first have met someone" he mumbled, hyungwon barely catching it.

"why not? are they really that bad? what do you usually then talk about? the weather? "
so many questions flooded from the black haired boys lips.

"if this is the thing you want to discuss about then sure lets talk about my kinks" he said with now a small smirk forming on his pink lips.

wonho looked like he was actually about to give hyungwon a whole presentation about his preferences until the other stopped him saying "oh god please dont i was just joking",  at that wonho just laughed.

after finishing their drinks and talking about this and that they deciced it was the time to leave the cafe.

"thank you for meeting me hyungwon" the shorter boy said looking as happy as ever. "i still cant believe that out of all the people it was you, how do you even know that much stuff?" he laughed.

hyungwon just kept walking towards the big doors of the mall, humming softly. "i only know the things that are essential for any person to know" he stated almost sounding proud. "you think its essential for any person to know the date when got7 debuted?" "yes"

they continued walking until they reached the bus stop and started studying the timetables. "ah shit"the taller boy suddenly groaned running his hand through his hair. "what is it?"

"my bus just left 3 minutes ago" he whined slumping down onto the bench under the small shelter.

wonho eyed the timetable again only to notice that his bus had done the same. "mine too" he sighed and sat next to hyungwon, their arms slightly brushing.

"what bus were you going to take?" hyungwon asked turning a bit to face the other. "10 b" "ah, that ones always late and thats why i never use it" wonho laughed and without even thinking about it placing his hand on the others thigh.

after a 10 minute wait both of the boys buses had finally came, now waiting for all the passengers to get in.

"i really had a great time with you today" wonho says for the one last time.

"yeah you werent that bad to hang around with" hyungwon grins.

for a second, they just stand there awkwardly until one of them leans in wrapping his arms around the other for a quick but a soft hug. "ill see you later"

hello !!!! im sorry i feel like this chapter is really not good aaahh... im trying to improve in this kind of writing ? im not sure what its called though like describing writing or sonething. anyways im excited because now there might be coming some hyungwonho school activities too !!!! i hope u liked reading this chapter <3
- jen !!