the lunch break

hyungwon sat across from minhyuk at a small table in the corner of the crowded cafeteria. today they were serving some kind of meat for lunch - and the cafeteria was more full than ever. there were hardly any empty tables left which meant that if you came late, you had to sit next to some random kids who probably didnt want to sit next to you either.

''so, hows your boyfriend?'' minhyuk asked in a teasing tone quirking up an eyebrow. hyungwon was just about to swallow the water in his mouth when he heard the question and for a while it looked like he was actually about to choke on it.

"what?" he finally spoke out after making sure he actually wasnt going to choke.

"you know what im talking about hyungwon, dont act stupid"

"seriously minhyuk, its none of your business whats happening between us"

"ah so there is something happening! i have to tell changkyun"

hyungwon let his head drop to the table his forehead slamming down on to the surface making a loud noise which caused half of the cafeteria to silently glance at him.

"hey" a soft voice said from behind hyungwon and he quickly lifted his head up to meet with wonhos eyes staring back at him.

"hi" both of the boys greeting him.

wonho sat next to hyungwon quickly resting his head on the taller boys shoulder and closed his eyes. "im so tired, and i still have to prepare for all the tutorings"

minhyuk turned his gaze from his phone to look at wonho who had now lifted his head from hyungwons shoulder.

"tutoring? what subject?" he asked, wishing it not being physics. minhyuk knew he and hyungwon werent exactly the best students in that class but he still liked to think that he could pass if he just pulled an all nighter before the exam.

"physics, and you both are on the list of peers ill be tutoring"

now it was minhyuks time to let his forehead meet the plastic table, but not making as big of a sound as hyungwon had made.

"what?" wonho asked with a small laughter coming from his lips. "im not that bad am i?!"

hyungwon shook his head. "the thing is that we just dont really care about physics you know"

"i will make you care about it"

just as minhyuk was about to make comment about what wonho had said the bell rang which meant that the lunch was over and everyone had to head back to class. minhyuk and hyungwon both got up and stood next to the table waiting for the oldest boy.

"you go, ill just sleep here"

"no thats not something youre going to do" hyungwon stated and grabbed wonhos hand his plan being to lift him up from the chair.

to his surprise wonho didnt move, not even an inch. instead wonho grabbed hyungwons wrist, which made it impossible for hyungwon now leave.

"wonho, we'll be late for class and minhyuk already left too" hyungwon quickly said as he noticed that the mentioned boy was nowhere to be seen now.

"we have english and youre already good at it, lets just skip the class together"

hi !!!!! this chapter is ehh but in the next oNE FINALLY HAPPENS SOMETHING OKAY BE READY FOR THAT !!!!!!
- jen !