A new face

The next day you woke up, and felt, better? You couldn't figure out why but last night you slept like a rock. You swing your legs over the side of your bed and talked to your dresser.
Slipping on an a pair of black skinny jeans and tossing on one of Dark's black T-shirt's, you walk downstairs.

Dark wasn't there.

You find a note on the kitchen counter, it was from Dark.

"(Y/N),

I needed to leave, your words, they moved me. I never thought that I could be forgiven, for everything I've done to you. But you showed me compassion, and that is the greatest gift I could have asked for.
...
And that's why I need to go, I can't keep you trapped in my home, hoping that Anti won't show up. He knows where you are, and now that he has that information, he will never stop.

Im sorry, I hope I won't be gone long, but we need some help if we're going to contain Anti once more.

I won't be gone long.

Be safe my sweet,
Dark"

You smile faintly at the note, he really does care about you. Looking up from the note you look around the front room, and then out the giant window, it was raining. Suddenly you feel your heart sink, he left you alone here.

All... alone...

Your emotions feel like they took a sharp dive from this morning, you felt better, you felt safe. But now he just left? Why? How is that better? Sure. Now he's actually hunting him down, maybe this "help" would be just what we needed, but at what price?

He said we would do this together...

You put down the note and let out a deep sign, breathing slowly to help calm your nerves. You know how to handle yourself, you've been alone before, that's not some foreign thing. But still, without Dark, it feels strange.

Amazing how only a few days can completely change your state of being like that.

Walking upstairs you decide that maybe taking a shower would calm your nerves, Dark obviously wouldn't have just left you here if he felt it wasn't safe, you try to convince ourself at least.

Slipping off the black jeans, you stand there in Darks shirt, and take a moment. Has it really only been a few days?
You turn to look in the bathroom mirror.

This is the first time you've actually looked at yourself since Dark brought you here.

You look absolutely dreadful. You could see how dark your eyes were, it almost looks like you hadn't slept in decades.

Yeah, you exhale, it's time to get cleaned up.

...

The warm shower felt? Honestly great. You felt like with every stream of water flowing over your body you became more relaxed.

Running your hands through your hair you take a few more deep breaths.

Almost catching you off guard you heard the door slam. Your heart stopped. "Please... please let that be Dark", you think to yourself.

You don't move, feeling the water gently flow over your face. It was hot.

You could hear footsteps, walking up the stairs, getting closer. You move your head closer to the shower curtain, lightly moving them open, just enough for your left eye to peek out.

The steps stopped. You could hear the door nob turning. Looking around the bathroom you tried to figure out a plan of action, what if it was anti, you needed to defend yourself.

You quickly fling open the bath curtains, but as you do, the door opens.

Standing there, wasn't Jack, it wasn't Anti... it was the Doctor. Dr. Schneeplestein, was standing in your bathroom door way, while you were standing there, completely naked...

Your eyes were wide and you couldn't move, this wasn't at all what you were expecting... you don't think in a million years you could have seen this coming.

Dark sounded like he was continuing a conversation with the Dr. as he walked up behind him. He stopped mid sentence as his eyes widen.

"Ah... I see... you two have... met then."

You snap out of your shock and manage to quickly grab a towel and cover yourself. Dark was turning away, and began to leave. Was he? Blushing?

The Dr. turns towards Dark and follows him downstairs. "It's all alright Dark, I'll use your, other bathroom."

Your jaw was still slightly dropped in awe of what in the world just happened. You could hear the Dr. still talking to Dark.

"Oh come now Dark, im a doctor, I've seen it all, one naked girl is not going to make me clam up like a 5th grade school boy"
"Get ahold of yourself man!"

In light of the most awkward situation you could have ever found yourself in, you couldn't help but start to giggle at what the Dr. was saying to dark. You could feel yourself blushing.