nineteen

"When will you just go up to him and admit it?He obviously wants to meet you!" Mark sighs,looking at his younger friend. "You don't understand," Renjun starts "he's a ten and i'm a zero."
Snorting,Mark laughs,stabbing the salad with chopsticks "You're so blind,Renjunnie!You're obviously just whipped"
"Whatever" Renjun groans "I'll go to the wending machine to get a drink and a snack.Want something?"
Receiving a no from his best friend,he went to the hallways' wending machine.

Lost in his thoughts,Renjun mindlessly typed the digits to get his usual stuff.
When he was about to leave,he bumped into a figure.
"O-owh sorry.I wasn't looking where I was going."
When he looked up,an eye captivating smile captured his heart.
"It's okay.Are you alright?"
Not being able to speak,the elder just nodded.

His mind was racing with thousands of thoughts.

"Oh okay then!You also eat those sweets?" Jeno started,his smile never leaving his face "My friend loves those sweets and now I'm kinda addicted to them too!We've never met though,so the candies are the closest I can have of him."

As soon as those words left Jenos' mouth,Renjun felt bad.But,his insecurities always get the best of him.

"T-That's cute" He stuttered,avoiding eye contact.

"Do you by chance know him?He goes by the nickname of Injoong!"

"Uh no sorry."

"It's okay!"Jeno said as he grabbed his matching candy "Nice talking to you,Renjun!See you around!"

Going back to Jaemin and his crew,he left Renjun in complete and utter shock.