10k special

"Nana!We'll be late,hurry up!" Renjun sweetly called his daughter.

It had been two years since the marriage,and the couple was happy as ever - so happy that they decided to make a second big step - to adopt a kid.

The girl ran out of her room to her dads' arms "Sorry papa,I was grabbing my book~" she said,hugging him as he picked her up.
"It's okay,sweetie.Let's go now,uncles and aunt are waiting." Renjun smiled,ruffling her hair with his free hand,while the other was holding her.

Entering the car,Jeno smiled widely waving at his daughter "Hi princess" the girl smiled widely,waving as Renjun buckled her seatbelt. "Hi Injunnie~" he then smiled at his husband as he gave him a quick peck.

"Ready to go?"

"Chenle back off the cake you uncultured swine!"Jaemin said as he tried to stop Chenle from eating all the cake before the trio came.
"Nana!We're here!"Jenos' voice echoed.The second Jaemin heard their voices,he ran towards them to hug the girl "My Nana junior came!"

"Sometimes I think he uses the excuse to call us over just so he could play with Nana." Renjun exclaimed,laughing as he saw the two playing.
Jeno joined in "I sometimes wonder how he is a grown up.He holds such a big business,yet he acts like a three year old."

"Jisung Pwark"Chenle told Nana "No.It's Park" Jisung said,facepalming.
"Nobody asked you,tall boy"Chenle sassed,as he continued to teach Nana how to mispronounce Jisungs' name.

"I came and I'm ready to party bitc-" Haechan entered but was shushed by Maja and Renjun who were strictly against people swearing when Nana was around.
"Oh my god it's the only person I like!My little Nana!Not the old one.The cute,female Nana."

The day was spent happily and slowly everyone went home,leaving Jeno and Nana who were napping on the couch,while Renjun and Jaemin were cleaning up the mess that was left.
"You know," Jaemin started "You two are such a good pair.I'm really glad you two ended up together." Renjun smiled and nodded,while the latter continued "No matter how much love he got from me,or the whole team-hell the whole school,he never got the love from his parents.But you stepped in-he was so lovestruck,he would just zone out almost drooling!" Jaemin chuckled "I'm so glad you two found each other.Your love is so admirable."
Renjun was so close to slapping himself as he was trying not to cry. "Thank you Jaemin.You're a good friend."
"Of course I am~"He teased,smiling widely.

The ride home was quiet and enjoyable as soft music played.The girl,who surprisingly looked similar to her parents,was sleeping soundly,whilst hugging a teddy bear she got from Jaemin when she first got home.Jeno was driving,humming along,occasionally glancing at his two loved ones.
And Renjun?Renjun was looking out of the window,with a soft smile on his face.

Jeno parked the car and immediately went to carry his little girl to the bed.Then,he placed a kiss on her forehead and tucked her in,whispering a good night.
Going into his room,he saw Renjun checking his phone,while slowly dozing off.
Changing his clothes,the male laid on the bed and naturally cuddled against the latter.Kissing the nape of his neck,he mumbled "Good night,Injunnie.I love you so much."

Everything was perfect.
So perfect.

But every perfect comes to an end.

"Jeno,you have...family."Renjun gulped,avoiding eye contact.
The latter took off his glasses and ran to the front door,seeing the people he never expected to see.His parents.
Jeno's mom gasped as she ran to hug her son,tears spilling out like a waterfall.And his father?He stayed silent,glancing at the couple.

"Uhh..sir"Renjun started "Do you want to come in?"
The elders' eyes met Renjuns',making the boy feel intimidated.The man nodded his head and went to his son,who just stared at him.
"What brings you here?"Jeno asked,gritting his teeth.
"I'm surprised you managed to have all this.When you existed the door,I thought you'd be homeless."His father stated,ignoring the question his son just asked him.
"Well,turns out,I can manage just fine without you." Jeno spat "Now,if you have nothing nice to say,the exit is right ahead."
The man chuckled "The street really made you mannerless."
"All the manners I got are from you though"Jeno sassed,smirking "Now,if you don't mind,I have business to attend and family to love."

"Jeno.I want you to continue my company.It will give you a lot of mo-" "No" Jeno spoke "I don't care about the money.I have a very stable job.I have friends and I have a family.I will not give it up for some extra money.You and your homophobia can go fuck yourself.Here's a tip-if you want your company to survive,think out of the box." Then he smiled sarcastically "Oh right,too bad,you don't know how to do that."

The whole room fell silent.Moments later,the elder nodded sternly "Fine" he spoke "Have fun with your life,Lee Jeno.I really thought you were smart.Turns out,you're-just-a-motherfucking-faggot."
"Get out"Jeno said "GET THE FUCK OUT" he growled,sustaining himself from punching the man in the face.

With that,the pair left,closing the door behind,while his mother gave him a last,sad glance.

Renjun hugged the latter tightly "I'm so sorry." he comforted,letting the latter cry his heart out.

At the moment,Renjun really saw how his lover's family was.A broken one.Jeno was broken too,he always was.He knew his lover had problems and issues,but he never portrayed them that way.
Renjun held him so tight yet so softly,like he'd break if Renjun tightened his grip.

The sobbing mess that was Jeno,his lips whimpered,whilst covered in tears.
"Renjunie...am I really a failure?D-do I deserve you?Nana?All my friends?Am I a bother?Am I what my fatherl says I am?A-a disgrace?"

"Look at me." Renjun said "Look at me Lee Jeno." he repeated,as his eyes met with the teary ones. "You,you're such a beautiful and a talented man.You are so imperfectly perfect,that there's no human being capable of not liking you,okay?You are good at sports!You are so great in your job,and you are a great friend and a perfect father.You are the same pretty boy I fell in love when I first came to Korea.You are the same boy that I sent notes to,the same boy that was the head of the schools' team.I love you so much,so much that I think my stomach might explode every time I see you-and I see you daily.And you know what?I could never get tired of you.Never.You know why?Because I love you.And you know what?I don't think I will ever stop."

Engulfing him in a tight hug again,Jeno smiled softly through tears as he whispered "I love you."

Their family wasn't perfect.No family is.
But for them,it was enough.They were enough for each other.Two people and a bridge that was their child held them together.
For one another,they stayed strong.Because that's what family does.

________

tHIS IS NOT EDITED ANF IM WRITING THIS AT MIDNIGHT IM SO SORRY SHSJSJSJ

SO THIS BOOK GOT 10k+ VIEWS????

how in the world-

i ended this story shittily (yes thats now a word) but im not good at writing fluff rip lol.

thank you everyone for reading this crappy book,i really appreciate it.

this will be the last time i'm gonna be uploading stuff on this book-unless it's editing ofc.

but i hope you all enjoyed this book.

after exams,i'll be posting a poll for a new story,so stay tuned on my social media!!

twitter - oohanja
instagram - takoyutas

the turkish and italian version of this book are linked in the previous update!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU !!