twenty-seven

Renjun sighed as he entered his classroom anxiously.He fiddled with his fingers,hoping that he wouldn't bump into the person he was madly in love with.

With the closing of the classroom door,Renjun jumped.
He was that nervous.
Fortunately,it was the head teacher.That was his cue to start focusing in class and not on the taller.

Lunch soon came in and he ran towards the '99 line classroom to find Mark.
"Hyung,hyung....ahhh where are you Mark?"

"Looking for your bestest friend ever??"A familiar voice said. "Mark thank god.Let's go to the library!" Renjun nervously said as he dragged the elder to the library.
"I'll get us drinks and snacks and I'll meet you there,Jun"

"...so,he likes you."Mark concludes.
"No!" Renjun exclaims,but immediately whisper-yells a sorry to the woman that hushed them "He doesn't like me.I'm not his type.Plus,what would my parents say?Everyone in school?"
Mark takes a sip of his pink lemonade "Who cares?If they can support Jeno,they will support you or I'll be throwing motherly fists.And about your parents...I'm sure they will understand.If not,you can always come and live with me.My mom loves you."

School was over and Renjun was running towards the exit,only for a certain black haired boy to stop him.

He slammed him against the wall as he put his arm on one side of the elders head.
"Renjun,why are you ignoring me?"Jeno asked,trying to get the shorter to look at him in the eyes.
"I-I'm n-not-t" He lied looking down.Jeno laughed off his 'bad boy' attitude and hugged the elder warmly "I'm sorry if I scared you,Fox~"

He smelled so addictive and Renjun couldn't get enough of his smell,so he just held him closer,wrapping his arms around the taller.

"Found you"Jeno whispered.Renjun could sense that he was smiling,but he didn't mind.He was happy if Jeno was happy and it was all that mattered.