forty-one

"I really hope he has a good explanation"Mark sighed,interlocking fingers with the shorter girl.
His girlfriend smiled empathetically "Mark,please don't scare him too much.I know it's your best friend we're talking about and that you're protective,but if he is trying this much,I'm sure he has a good explanation."
Smiling,he held the girls' hand tighter "He better".

There,the black haired boy was,sitting by the window,his face was written with concern as he fiddled with his fingers.
"Hey."Mark greeted,pulling the chair to sit down,while his girlfriend asked "I'll go order.What do you guys want?"
Taking the orders,Maja went to the counter to order.

When the three were sat down with drinks,Mark ordered Jeno to talk.
Clearing his throat,Jeno spoke "Everyone thinks I'm confident....That I'm the first person to declare as gay.That my life is perfect.But it really isn't.I actually have never told my parents about my sexuality.I have never told them about my relationship.
They expect me to be a perfect son.To have perfect grades,to be the best player and to behave like a perfect son that will continue their business.And so far...I did that.They may love me,but they would never support me." He then took a deep breath.Marks' face was struggling to stay devoid of emotion while Maja was already trying not to cry.

"I-I really was thinking about telling my parents,really.But...then,they just told me I was getting into an arranged marriage.I didn't know how to react...and they wouldn't back down.The girl I was arranged to marry is obsessive and she took my phone...Please Mark let me talk to Renjun...He is really the happiest thing that happened to me.Please." When he finished,his eyes were filled with tears.

"I-I'll see what I can do,Jeno."Mark reassured the younger,giving him the tissue he got for the drinks.
"We'll stay in touch,alright?"

As the couple left the café,his girlfriend smiled "You did the right thing.They do love each other."
The taller smiled "They do,don't they?"