Chapter One.

It was the end of 2nd period and Amy was packing away her things. Her friends Elspeth and Martha were standing next to her gossiping about the year tens they saw shagging in the girls toilets next to room ten. "They were ripping off each others clothes and about a minute later she was giving him a blow job," said Martha. "I was covering my mouth to make sure I didn't burst out laughing" this was all very interesting, but Amy had her mind on other things (And Martha and Elspeth knew it).

Amys POV -
Soon enough I had packed my bag and was ready to go and so were the girls. So we headed out into the corridor and through to outside. I poke my head around the corner and see Zak sitting at one if the picnic tables. He didn't put quite enough gel in his hair and it had gone all floppy and went sort of blue in the light. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Amelia chasing and hitting her cousin Lucas with his backpack. He was waving what looked like her planner. "GIVE IT BACK! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" As you can tell I don't think she was to pleased. Quickly, my attention was drawn back to Zak. I ran over and sat next to him. "Hey!," he greeted me with a gentle kiss. "Where were you earlier? I didn't see you in form."
"I was in the food room making a Victoria Sponge"
"Oh."
I heard a loud screech from behind, I turned around to see Lucas had dropped Amelias planner in the bin. Another scream echoed the school and Lucas now had a nose bleed. Amelia also had lots of blood on her hands, and I don't think it was hers...