Chapter Three

So, life after Lucas aye? Who would've thought that someone died in the very first chapter, that almost never happens! But aside from that things have been getting steamy as Zak and Amy hit the shag in room 10...

ZAKS POV -
It is finally happening. Me and Amy all alone in a completely pitch black room. I walked Amy into room 10 and locked the door behind me, she sat on one of the middle tables. I quickly walked over and kissed her, passionately, and roughly. She wrapped her legs around me and put her hands on the back of my neck. I picked her up and carried her over to the back and pushed her up against the wall. She put her feet on the ground and grabbed my tie as I kissed her neck. She whispered, "Daddy better make me choke" the way she moaned those words made me rock solid. "Trust me, I will" I uttered to her.

AMYS POV -
He took both my hands and lifted them up above my head. He held them there with one hand and unbuttoned my shirt with the other. I could feel his soft skin on mine and it was making me wet. I lifted my hands down and pulled off his blazer. By this time my shirt was on the floor, and he had moved onto unzipping my skirt. He roughly turned me around and pushed me onto the back table. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it onto the floor. I could feel he was rock solid and I bet he knew I was dripping wet. My tights and skirt were on the floor and I unzipped his trousers as fast as I could. He finished taking them off along with his pants. And mine...