Chapter 3-Friends (Part one)

It didn't take long for her to get situated, she didn't own anything. But to her surprise, the anarchist's actually kept some of her old inventions and belongings.

She found an uninhabited area of tunnels and set up shop. It took her a couple hours to clean the area, but after she did, it looked pretty good and strangely inviting.

After she cleaned the room, She started her search. After leaving the subway, the warehouse district was the first place she looked. She, Laura, Kylina, Sky, Harper, Nova, Cally, and Kate used to play down there when they were little.

You had to admit the Renegades did a pretty good job cleaning the streets up. There was still trash everywhere, but it wasn't as bad as it was when she was six. She wondered around the warehouse's for around thirty minutes when she finally saw movement. Letting her invisibility slip off, she ran after the movement. "Who's there?" She called slowing down her pace. "Who wants to know?" The person replied turning around to face her. "Phoenix Artino, heard of me?" Phoenix called back. The person seemed to need a moment to process this. "Phoenix, is it really you?" the person asked slowly walking into the light. "Yep. As good as new. Got a room in the subway, gonna steal some new stuff. Just like I used to. Now please, I have a lot of old friends that I haven't seen in ten years, say your name or scram." Phoenix answered. "Sky Davinson. Call me Masquerade." Sky replied smiling ear-to-ear. "Been a while hasn't it? Ten years of being the Renegades favorite prize and now I'm a wanted fugitive. Ah, Perfect. Let's go find the others, shall we?" Sky ran up and smothered Phoenix in a hug.

"We shall."