Chapter 5- Home Sweet Cave

*Oh my god! Two hundred views! This is crazy! Here's a filler chapter, because I want something that can fill up space until the real plot*

Sky made sure they were all unrecognizable. They went in to the store and picked out everything they wanted. Some beds and bedding. Pictures and posters. Storage and trinkets. All the stuff they wanted. Laura made them all go to their room.

Soon they were heading to some other stores for completely different reasons. They went to some grocery stores and some clothes stores. 

By the time they were finally finished, the sun was creeping up the sky. They heard movement from around the corner, and Laura quickly tapped all of their shoulders. when she did so they disappeared, and ended up in the subway tunnels. Then she did herself and they were gone. 

"Close one." Phoenix said, regaining her balance. "Nice set up. We could do a lot here." They all nodded and got to work. Kylina and Cally started to push the beds to the walls of the room. Phoenix and Skye started to arrange the dressers and bookshelves around the room. 

After an hour of pushing furniture, everyone collapsed on their respective beds. All of Sky's disguises had wore off by now, and you could finally get a good look at the girls. Sky had short platinum blonde hair and pale grey eyes. But she changed her look so often you only saw her real  self when she was asleep or if you are really lucky. Laura had dull brown hair and eyes with a slightly darker skin tone. Phoenix had dark, nearly black eyes and very dark brown hair. 

Trinkets still littered the floor. Bags of clothes were falling off the beds onto the rugs that covered the concrete. The girls were still passed out on the beds. Ingrid walked in with an evil grin. She pulled out an an air horn and pulled the lever down. A loud honk came out of the horn, jolting all the teens awake.

"What the hell?" Phoenix exclaimed, looking at Ingrid angrily. Ingrid only snickered, turned on her heel, and darted out of that room as fast as she could. Phoenix only did a sadistic chuckle and tripped her with some vines. "You picked the wrong person." Cally comments, shaking her head lightly, smiling. 

Ingrid got up quickly, mentally scolding herself for not running out sooner. She turned her head back, shooting a mocking look at the girls who were snickering madly. She walked out of the room, muttering curses. 

Phoenix looked at the time and saw it was three pm. She yawned and flung her new comforter of of her.

"Let's get up." 

---------------------------------------------

So did you like it? 

Sorry it took me a while to update. i was lazy and had a quarter of a chapter down for about a month.

Please vote, comment, & follow meeee!

Until next time My beautiful children,