[28. Real Life]

VANESSAS POV
Cudlitz was buying a round for everyone tonight in honor of our engagement. But before we headed down to the pub I had to home and change into something decent. Jeffrey came with me, he had clothes at my house already so it wouldn't matter if he went home or not.

"Ness", jeff yelled. "Ya Jeff", i walked into the bedroom seeing him sitting on the end of the bed. He motioned me to sit on his lap. I sat on his knee and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What's wrong?", i asked. "Move in with me", he says. "Okay", i say pecking him on the lips. "Really, that's it. Just okay", he laughed. I got up from his lap and walked to my closet. "Well ya, you live on a farm...I've wanted to live on a farm since i was a child", I say. "Thats my girl", he winked at me. "Get ready babe, we have to be there soon", i say getting changed into my clothes for this evening. He looked at me deeply, "if you continue undressing in front of me like that...I dont think we will be going anywhere darlin", he smirked. "Wouldn't it be funny if we didn't show up to our engagement celebration", jeff joked. "Yes, hilarious", i laughed.

--------------------------

"Cheers to Vanessa and Jeff", Cudlitz lifted his glass. Everyone held there glasses up and clinched each others cups. "Too marriage!!", norman yelled. He was already drunk and we have been there for maybe an hour. Lauren requested a song for the jukebox. "Ladies and gents pick a partner, slow song is up next", she says. We all got up and walked onto the dance floor. The partners were Jeff and myself, michael and Christian, Lauren and Steven, Norman and Melissa, Andy and Danai, and Ross and Alanna.

Jeffs hands were at my hips and my arms were around his neck. "You're so tall", I whispered in his ear. "Im bigger in every way", he grins into my neck. "Oh stop, so immature", i said lowly. "Okay you're right", he laughs. We were swaying as music continued playing. "You're so beautiful Vanessa", he whispered pecking me on the lips. "You're so handsome Jeff", i replied.

"Holy Gosh Damn, did she pick the longest song in history of songs..or what", jeff joked. "Why, you tired old man?", i shot back. "Little bit ya", he frowned. "Okay, we can go sit in the booth over there", i held his hand and lead him to the table. Jeff sat next to me in the booth, and he kissed my neck. "Jeff..", I moaned. He smirked at me. I looked at the dance floor, everyone was still over there. I looked back at jeff. I stared deeply into his hazel orbs. My hands wandered under the table to his belt buckle. I started undoing it. "we...are in public", he chuckled. "I dont care", i said still staring into his eyes. I moved my mouth to his ear, "you know what i want you to do to me, fuck me, bend me over and spank me cause I've been a bad girl", I whispered into his ear still fumbling with his buckle. "Ms. Fuerth...a mouth on you", he smiled. "It's one of my best features", i slid the belt out of the loops. " 'one' of the best...but not the absolute", he groans as i rubbed his manhood from the outside of his jeans. "We can't do this here ness", he looked up to the ceiling and closed his eyes and bit his lip as i slid my hand in his boxers. "Okay, take me home daddy", i say. "Oh god yes", he jumped out of the booth and pulled his pants back on and quickly slid his belt back in the loops. Jeff walked over to the rest of the cast, "hey guys, Thankyou so much for everything, we're beyond grateful...but its getting late i think we're gonna head home", jeff says. "Alright bud, see ya soon", norman says. "Thanks Michael for the drinks", i said. "Anytime darlin", he says. Jeff grabbed my hand and we raced to the car.