[34. Real Life]

JEFFS POV

Vanessa walked in a threw her keys on the table. I was sitting on the couch watching the Seattle game. "Hey baby", i say turning the volume down a couple notches. "Shouldn't you be getting ready?", she asked walking over to me. "We have some time", i say. "Well...in that case...", she sits on my knee and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Have you showered yet?", she whispered. "No", I whispered back. "C'mon", she took my hand and walked me to the bathroom. "But the game, Russel Wilson and Marchand Lynch are doing fucking phenomenal in the second half, i think we have a chance to beat Arizona!", i whine. "Jeff, football or sex", she looked at me. I tilted my head. "Hot, wet..steamy shower sex", she says. "Oh fuck, just let me record it at least", i ran to press record. I followed her to the bathroom, and shut the door behind us. "You're so fucking hot", i growl lifting her shirt over her head. She was unbuckling my pants and slipping them off. I stepped into the shower letting the hot water fall on top of me. Kissing vanessa passionately. My hands found her hips, as she grinded against my growing member. I propped her leg on the side of the tub and rubbed my tip along her folds. "You like that baby", I groan. "Yes", she cries out. I stuck my dick inside her pussy and thrusted slowly. I kissed her neck causing her to moan out of control. "Jeff", she moaned. "Ya doll", i ask. "Faster please", she asked. I grinned into neck at her request. I thrusted faster and came faster then I anticipated. "Shit", i panted. "Make me cum jeff", she moaned. I bent down and devoured her pussy. "Right there", she cried out taking ahold of the shower wall and gripping my hair. She came in my mouth. "Thats it baby", i licked her all up. I kissed her on the lips, "i love you", i say. "I love you too babe", she replied. I stepped out of the shower.

I put on my suit and nessa put on a beautiful dress as we were headed to Jimmy Kimmel.

*(NEXT CHAPTER, JIMMY KIMMEL HAS ALREADY HAPPENED...i did this chapter after i did the actual interview part because....well idek Lmao, but no more kimmel after this chapter)*