[46. Real life]

JEFFS POV
"Hey nessa", i called from the living room. "Yeah?", she shouts from the bathroom. "Where are you", i asked. "In here", she says as she is stripping her clothes off. I walked into the bedroom following the sound of her voice and entering the bathroom to see her tossing her clothes on the floor. I gulped. "What are you starring at, aren't you gonna get in with me?", she asked stepping into the bath. She lowered herself until her lower half was submerged under water. "Ugh of course", i say quickly ripping my shirt over my head and taking off my pants. I stepped in and sat on the opposite end of the bath. "So why'd you call for me", she asked. "Oh i was wondering if you wanted to have the babies then get married or get married then have the babies", i said as I started to massage Vanessas legs and feet. She rested one foot on my shoulder and looked deeply into my eyes. "Babies then wedding, I can't be fat on my wedding day babe", she says with a serious tone. "Of course....what was i thinking", i laughed. I caught her staring at me again. "What?", i asked. "What do you want to name these babies", she asked. "I'm not sure about the first name but can the middle one be Dean for a boy, its just because it runs in the family", I explained. "Yeah of course", she smiled. "Alright cool beans...Blank Dean Morgan...thats a good start", I chuckled. "I've been watching this western television show...and I really like a name of a character that is in it", i mention. "What is it", she asked. "Augustus", i say waiting for her to immediately deny it. "I love it", vanessa said. "Really?", i say as a smirk appeared on my face. "Yea, Augustus Dean Morgan, i love it so much", she says getting excited. "We can call him Gus", i say. "Thats so cute", she then moved around in the tub getting closer to my face. "I love you", she said kissing me on the lips. "I love you more", i say pecking her nose. "What about baby #2", she asked. "Well babe, we dont even know the genders i dont wanna get all excited over names when they could be the opposite gender then what we think they are", i say. "Okay you're right, we'll decide later...but Augustus is a 100% go if one is a boy", she said. "Agreed", i smiled.