Recovery

Jungkook eyes stared at his wallet that had a small  3 by 3-inch photo of his loved one, Taehyung, he was showing his boxy smile. It saddens the latter knowing this is the only photo he has of his past lover since at the time he never cared for him Jungkook thought this was karma's way of getting back at him. 

He knows he can't go back in time. 

It's too late. 

But it's never too late to make it right. 

Though Taehyung was gone, Jungkook showed interest in every small detail of Taehyung that was in his memory. Yes, these memories only lie in his head but that never stopped it from being real. 

His only regret is loving Taehyung when it was too late. 

A big smiled came to his face as he examined the picture even more, "I shouldn't have let you go and I'm not going to do it now." 

Was he aware that Taehyung would never come back? Sadly yes. 

That didn't change the fact that he turned his life around for that special someone, Taehyung. 

Today just like every day, he placed a big pink flower on the stone, he wiped some of the dirt that has accumulated on the sides due to someone's carelessness. The sounds of cars passing and birds chirping become a melody as he continued touching the granite that had Taehyung's name carved on it. 

"Thank you for loving me"