Gift

The brunette was sitting on a leather black sofa as he waited for the female to come back into the spacious living room, "I found these, I think that you need them more than I do. These were his gift's for you" she made herself clear even with her glassy eyes and wavering voice, she made an attempt to grab the younger's cold hands which was a success, "I know you never meant any harm, Jungkook, but as a mother taking all of this in was just hard for me as it was you. I regret not being there for him and not making time to treasure him like a good mother should." She wiped her eyes with the back of her pale skinny hand while momentarily diverting her eyes down to the ground and back to him, "Please tell me that you loved him? Let me get to know that you actually cared for my son." 

"I do, Mrs. Kim, I regret not seeing it sooner." 

The woman regained her state of mind again and hug Jungkook, "I know he loves you." Jungkook didn't want to get sentimental at the moment and chose to keep the salty liquid known as tears inside. 

"This whole box is for you," she handed him a brown box, boring and plain, but once opened it contained a photobook of Jimin, Taehyung and of course, Jungkook. From the beginning of their friendship till the end."