Visit

As Jungkook heard the soft ground crunching beneath his feet he looked at the tombstone that had dead wilted flowers laying there, they were his from his previous visit. 

"I don't think I can love anyone but you, I'm scared to love again." 

Jungkook wishes he would actually paid attention to Taehyung before because his heart feels empty without him. Only if he's had known in time.

"I'll come for you more often," he said as he removed the dried wilted flowers and placed he's new rejuvenated flower on top of the tombstone before he started wiping the words: 'Kim Taehyung' with his long sleeved shirt, he smiled how hopeless he must look yearning for the elder. 

Jungkook can feel a warm presence everything he visits even when the weather is cool, he knows it's Taehyung. 

"If I told you I love you would you believe me?" he asked as he was trying to communicate with dead person but he still tried even if he knew there wasn't  going to be any sign of Taehyung.

He was one of those people who talked to the dead due to being in denial. He personally felt this was the way he can communicate with the elder even if there wasn't a response. 

This is how he coped. 

Sure others would think he's weird, many strangers who visit the cemetery gave him weird glances but some understood that some people did it to get over their lost one. 

Jungkook's wide eyes noticed it was getting late,

 "I'll visit you soon again, I promise." 

(Sorry for the bad chapter)