The Journey-Part 1

"Lass, may we speak to you?..." he softly spoke, like one would to a scared animal.
                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel softly walked back into the kitchen following the wise old darwf. Balin sits down at the table with Thorin once again. Angel cautionsly walked towards the two and hestiatently spoke up her concern " What..is it you wish to speak..of." she said.

Balin slowly looked to the book that she tossed onto the table earlier. Thorin speaks up after he realised the elder darwf has not.
"Mrs. Baggi-" Thorin began.
"You can call me Angel you know,...Oh my gosh..I am soo sorry, I did not mean to interupt you..it is just you have no need to be formal here." Angel spoke quickly and then tried a quick curtsy as she stumbled over her own feet.

" w..what, No women your fine, by mahala. I..We wanted to know how you came upon a book of our secure home." Thorin stumbled over his words as she stumbled over her feet. He thought she would be more formal and at least stable on her own two feet, as she walked into the house and yelled at the company with such confidence.

Thorin quickly stopped her stumbling and asked once again, "Where did you get such a book with this much of detail of our home?"

Angel quickly replied with " It has been a book in our family for a few years, I actually used to ..um.. read it when I was younger."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note~
Im sorry I havent wrote much lately, Ive had like no motovation to contuine this. But no worries I do Now, that and Im thinking of doing another book. Which it would be a Voltron...Shiro x OC...Well if anyone is interested in it maybe.