The Road ( morning of)- Part 2

Balin nodded his head in understanding and wish the lass goodnight. Angel then turned away to walk to her room, as she got ready for bed she knew she may have choosen wrong, for it was in her heart to join the journey and help these men, but atlast she knew she couldnt leave her family just yet.... Well maybe....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Angel woke up to the sound of faint snoring. She looks out her window and see the sun slowly rising up. In that moment she relaxs with the somewhat piece and quiet world. For she then rises and gets ready for the day.

As angel quietly makes her way towards the kitchen so she can start on breaking the fast for the 13 dawrfs and the wizard. For she knew they would be getting a start on their journey soon. As she makes it into the kitchen she peeks her head out into the room those said men slept, she noticed they all were still sleeping soundly.

She went towards the pantry and found a little of food she can make for their begining meal. She went out into the garden to pick up some herbs for the meal. She knew that they wouldnt realy eat the greens but she could dress them up to something delicious. As she was back in the kitchen cooking up the meal for the number of men in her home, she notice some noise coming from the front room. But she decided to ignore the noise as she was wanting to finish the meal and have it be presented on the table before the others woke.

What she didnt know is that the smell of her cooking woke up two sweet princes. They awoke to the smell of savory yet calming food. They got up to investigate, not really expecting to find the little women rushing around the kitchen with a massive amount of food around the counters. They slowly approach not wanting to scare the lass. They hesitantly spoke..

"Miss,... Is there anything we can help you with?" Said both kili anf fili.

Angel jumped in fright, as she slowly turns around she sees two out of the three youngest darwfs. She then softly smiles and shakes her head no.

" No, there is no need for any help. Just sit and relax, you have a long journey ahead of you both." she spoke softly. " Is there anything you wish to drink?" she asks.

As she is handing them both water, as well as setting up the table for the rest. she didnt see the rest of the company waking up and seeing her walk, more like float to some eyes, around the kitchen laying down food and drinks.

As the company settles in the room and around the table, they all wait and stare at the food, then to the women who made it, silently asking if they could eat.

The said women didnt notice as she was setting down waters and then also packing up little snacks for the road for them. As she turns around, she then notice all the eyes on her. She smile and nods towards the food and says..

" Eat up, youll need it for the road."