The Road ( Morning of) - Part 3

She smile and nods towards the food and says..                  " Eat up, youll need it for the road."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a brief meal the drawfs were getting ready to leave. Before they left, they did go and put everything back into their rightful place.

Angel went and stood outside to wave goodbye to the draws as the trotted off. The wizard though stayed behind for a quick second.

He spoke " my dear, I would get a bag ready for you know in your heart you shall join us. As well as your brother coming to the decision." As he then road off to catch up to the others.

Angel was speechless and didnt know what to do. But she did know that the wizard could be right and went back inside to start packing for the medical supplies could be awhile to collect.

As the little lass was collecting her tools she didnt hear her brother waking up and looking around for the company of the night before. But here did see her collecting items and then knew it was all real and he could be helping those men.

He exclaimed to his sister that they must help them and that we must go now for they had a huge start ahead of us.

With that both little hobbits collected their things quickly and rushed out the door to catch up to the ones in need of help.

As the passed through many of their neighbors gardens they laugh and rush off toward the road. The lass did though hear her brother exclaimimg we are going on an adventure to one neighbor but thought nothing of it.

After a while of running they finally could see the company.

" Wait! We are coming! Wait!"