The Journey- Part 3

Angel swiftly walked further into the kitchen and started to go through her medicine cabinet. She looked at all her herbs and spices and started to sort through them. She ignored the conversations that were happening both in the living room and the small conversation that was going on in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel softly hummed a melody as she swiftly moved through the kitchen. She grabbed a peice of paper and feather to write down the things she was running low on.  But while she was lost in her own world she didnt her the conversation that was going on 10 feet near her.

" She still had no right to have this book." Thorin whispers. Balin shakes his head and softly speaks, " She apologized Thorin, there is no need to be angry. Beside she said it had something that could help with our map. Now I think you should go apologize to her at least for trying to help." Thorin just stares at the poor lass. He stares and notice she didnt even look up for the conversation as she was just looking in her basket of greens. He wasnt sure if he even wanted to go talk to her as he noticed the concetrated look on her face.

As Angel slowly peaked out her tounge in frastration of how much herbs she will be needing. She started to mutter to herself on the things she will be needing, " Rosemerry, chive, basil, dill, borage, chervil,....Hmmm."

Thorin finally took Balins adviced and walked up to her. But before he could even get a word out.

CRASH!

Thorin grunts in pain as he is knocked to the floor. As Angel was going to grab a simple cloth she didnt noticed the tall drawf and ended up crashing into him. Angel had her eyes closed when she tripped, she wasnt expecting to land on something thats both soft yet hard.

Thorin slowly opened his eyes to find that the little lass was the thing he crashed into and was clinging to his shirt like her life depended on it. He thought as he put his hand on her waist to keep her from falling anymore, 'Wow, she so tiny and soft'.

Angel slowly opened her eyes only to find hard blue eyes staring up at her. Her breathe was cuaght as she found herself getting lost in them. She then realised the postion they were both in and started to stutter over her words, " Oh My, I am soo sorry. I didnt not watch where I was going. I didnt see you there... Oh I am so sorry." As she quickly got up and blushed as she offered her hand for him to take.

Thorin was confused on why his heart clenched when she got up to move, but yet ignored it to listen to her and see her hand out for the taking. He reached up to take her hand and thought of how smaller her hands where yet the warmth and confort it brought him. He was confused, one minute he was pissed at the little lass, then to the next he wanted to always have at least a touch going on. He was very confused.

While this was all going one, they both did not take noticed to the quite big group of men watching both of them in their embrassed states. They all queitly chuckle at both of them and went off to find something to entertain themselves while the two sort themselves out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a hold up, I have lots of finals going on right now, essecially sense Im finally graduating my little high school life. So since im almost out of school and summer is right around the corner expect alot more chapters coming up. So no worries I have yet to forget about this book and shall conitune it untill it is finished. But if I am away for too long dont hesitate to tell me off for it, I will need the reminder that some people actually read my stuff.