The Camp- Part 2

He watched her from whence he sat, saw all the moving and never really sitting. He felt a pang in his chest as to what he said to the lass earlier could have sprang this new actions to her as she ran about trying to do everything. He felt horrible for talking to her like that, but as he knew it was the truth. He wanted her to just be ready for the hard long road ahead. But still that reasoning could stop his quilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As everyone was getting ready to go down for sleep, with the exception of those who were staying up to keep watch.   Angel went to her bed and sat down to grab her bag and look for the book of the Lonely Mountain. As she was skimming through the book, to find the chapter on maps, she notices some stories on the line of Durin. As she got deep into the book and not noticing her surroundings, she did not notice that there were two prince dwarfs staring at her. 

 As both Kili and Fili watched the little Lass read her book they were both curious about what it was about. So as both  prince's walked towards her they sat down in front of her and both softly asked “ Miss, would you mind maybe..... reading us a bit of the book.”  for as Kili finishes saying with “ For we would like to know more about our uncle home.”

 Angel looks up with a soft look and nods her head to both the boys, as she understands the need to just know. So as Angel softly speaks in a quiet voice to both boys, she doesn't know that everyone surrounding them can still hear and is swiftly falling asleep to her most lovely reading voice. If she would look up she would see that the lonely King stares off into the distance of his home as he listens to the little lass speak so intriguing.

 As both Kili and Fili fall asleep,  Angel notices it and swiftly closes the book to put away in her bag and to help move the boys to their beds and to get comfortable. As she looks around the camp she sees that most of the men have either a soft look in their faces or they are entirely asleep. But as she looks far towards the edge of the camp she sees the King under the mountain sitting there with a faraway look. As she walks towards him with quiet steps she notices that his eyes show such sad emotions and at that moment she feels the need to comfort him.

 But she didn't know though was the king was thinking of a sad day for the doors Kingdom. The day that's Smaug came.