Fate!

It was a usual boring day. I was sitting in class, the teacher was clearly not gonna be in as people kept saying she'd be late but like come on it's obvious she ain't gonna be in.

~Time skip Brought to you by Tea~ (My friend can understand what I mean 😂)

I walked out the class room (since the bell went) and went to have lunch. I sat down on a bench in the out side.

The sun was shining in the sky. It indeed was a gorgeous day. A small breeze blew past as my (H/L) hair moved in the wind.

I felt as if I was being watched but I brushed it off as some bully chatting crap about me which is usual for me now.

~??? POV~
I was walking down the corridor and walked outside to get some fresh air. The weather was nice and it was peaceful. I noticed a girl sitting on a bench in the distance so I walked closer and hid behind a wall so she couldn't see me.

Her (H/L) (H/C) Hair moved in sink with the flow of the wind. The sight of (E/C) eyes gazing in to the world of imagination was breathtaking. Her (S/C) reflected the light of the yellow sun that sits within the space of planets and stars.

I could not remove my eyes from her beautiful features. Is this FATE?!

~Your POV~

I got up to walk away only to see some boy walking in the opposite direction as me.

"I haven't seen him before, I wonder who he is."

His back was turned so I could not get a better look at his features. Hmmm, could this be FATE?
Oh my goodness, what am I thinking. I should just go to my next lesson.

~Le Time Skip~

I was walking out side to my dad's car. School had finished and he'd come to pick me up.

My dad, let's just say I hate him. He beats me when I accidentally do something wrong or for no reason.

My mum past away when I was young so I have no memory of her though I've seen a few pictures of her. My dad wont tell me about her.

As soon as we got home my dad or should I say monster, grabbed me by my rist and dragged me to my room. Be took off his belt and hit me with it for a good 10 minutes.

He left the room. I layed on the floor curled up in a ball. My body bruise, I must cover up.

I could never tell people about my dad. I was to frightened to. My dad said he would hurt me so bad then kill me. I didn't wanna lose my life like that, by my own dad taking it away. I wish I could have one friend who I could tell. Maybe they would help me.

Little did I know that my life would take a turn!

~End Of Chapter One~

So my lovelies what did you think. I myself enjoyed writing this comment any suggestions to help me write this story. Give me ideas to use for each chapter. 

Thanks for reading love you all.

Yours Truly

✿✿✿✿✿✿ L ✿✿✿✿✿✿