Interuptions

Nagito slowly kissed down my neck when all of a sudden my phone we off. I looked at him as he gave me a sad look. I shake my head and felt curious to know who was calling at a time like this. I swiped the green button that the phone and answered the unknown number.

"Hello?"

All I could hear was heavy breathing. My eyes opened wide with concern. Nagito looked at me in worry and a questioning look.

"Who is it?" He asked.

All I could hear was heavy breathing on the other end. I was about to hang up when a voice was picked up..

"i wouldn't do that if I were you."

"What do you mean? Who are you? What do you want from me? Are you a scammer or something?" I began asking question after question.

"In due time.." the deep voice replied all before hanging up.

I looked at my phone and then at Nagito. He looked angry. I guess he heard the phone call..phones aren't exactly as quiet when you're next to someone. I don't want him to worry about it though..

"It's probably just a prank call, I don't think we should be concerned with it" I tried to assure him. He nodded but didn't look to pleased.

I told him I was gonna go home and so I left. He offered to come but I told
him I'd be okay. I just needed sometime alone to think about all that has transpired.

________________________________
Here's one I had that I didnt finish because I didnt know what else to write for this chapter, this is probably the last one you'll see here now, sorry.