A New Friend!

~Your POV~
The boy Nagito offered to walk me home and I wasn't in the mood to protest so I let him.
As we were walking I felt a drop of water on my cheek only to then notice that it was starting to rain.

The ran became heavy. I felt a grip on my arm and I was all of a sudden pulled into an warn embrace.
I was pulled into Nagito's arms as he held his coat up to stop us from getting completely drenched.

"Stay here. You may catch a cold if you get all wet and cold." He stated calmly.

I could feel my heart beat speeding up. What is wrong with me. I could feel my face flush a deep Crimson.
We ended up practically hug-walking if that's a thing.

~Le time skip, brought to you by cloudy with a chance of lemons~
(I need help I swear 😂)

I was finally home, I stood at the door step and waved goodbye to Nagito. Could this be real, do I finally have a friend.

After he left I closed the door only to hear footsteps behind me.

DAD!!!

"Hey hun, who was that just now you where talking to."

I was to scared to answer so  I ran past him into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. My dad chased after me and began to bang on the door screaming at me to open up. I was scared, so scared.

I couldn't take anymore beatings.

My phone ended up beeping and I checked it to see a message form Nagito. I had given him my number before hand so that we could talk.

Nagito - Heyy! Hru? XD

That's when it hit me, I have my phone so I can call for help. I don't care for the punishment I may get but if it stops then I'm all for it.

Me - NAGITO PLEASE HELP ME!

NAGITO - Why what's wrong?

Me - PLEASE MY DAD'S GONNA HURT ME. HE'S BANGING ON THE DOOR. PLEASE PLEASE COME HELP I'M DONE WITH HIS ABUSE...... PLEDDJDJDHDH

I was suddenly cut from typing when my dad broke the door down not caring for the damage. He grabbed me and the end of my text was all letters. I couldn't worry about fixing it so I hit send. Before I could do or say anything I felt a heavy impact on the back of my head and everything turned black. I was now in the black abyss of nothingness...

~Nagito's POV~

I saw her text and was really worried. When she mentioned her dad abusing her I couldn't breathe.

At the end of the text her ple for help ended up in random letters which led me to believe that her father had her in his grasp.

I wasted no time and did the only thing I could. I called the police and left my house to run to her....

"Oh God Please Be Okay....."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Now I shall leave this chapter off here.
Don't worry my lovely lemon readers the lemon will be happening soon. First the characters must get to know each other better so I can write the lemon.

Yours truly

✿✿✿✿✿✿ L ✿✿✿✿✿✿