Chapter 1

As (Y/N) got up from her blissful slumber and stretched she looked over to the old black and white clock on the wall. 7:32 Am "half an hour, to get ready" she thinks to herself. 

(Y/N) got on a simple outfit she picked out a week ago. A simple black skirt above her knees with black thigh high socks. A long sleeve black and white stripe shirt with a short sleeve jacked with fur on the rim of the neck. (The Picture Down Below) As (Y/N) looked in the mirror and smiled slightly she quickly ran to the washroom and did her (L/H) silky (C/H) hair. She ran down straight to grab something to eat and ran out.

As (Y/N) walks down into town to her job Grillbys  she dazes off looking at the late sunrise as she was walking she bumped onto someone

As (Y/N) walks down into town to her job Grillbys  she dazes off looking at the late sunrise as she was walking she bumped onto someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry sir-" (Y/N) spoke in a worried tone as she looked up at the man wearing a dark blue tux.And a fancy red tie that look like it felt like silk. "Its alright sweet cheeks" a soft soothing male voice said. (Y/N) was shocked to look up at the Skeleton. She was interested and dazed for a while until. "See something you like doll?" The skeleton spoke then continued "The names Sans,Sans The Skeleton." He Chuckled.

 (Y/N) gave a slight smile "(Y/N) L/N) Nice to meet you Sans" She shakes his hands with joy in her eyes. "Where is a fine lady like you heading off too Mrs (Y/N)?" Sans started to walk along with you. "Just to Grillbys to work my shift." (Y/N) Spoke softly "Mind if i walk you there? you don't want to bump into another monster or even human." Sans chuckled. (Y/N) smiled a nodded.His low soothing voice ringed to (Y/N). It made her feel relaxed and safe for an odd reason. They laughed and had nice chat until they made it too Grillbys.

Sans P.O.V

'Why does she have to be my target?" Sans thought in his head as he kissed (Y/N) hand and walked off. He felt upset he couldn't kill an angel like her. he made it home but all he could think of her. Her laugh her smile every detail on her face. She wasn't afraid of him but filled with joy when she saw him. He laid in bed and fell into a soft slumber.

**Heyo this is my first book also first x reader sorry for any mistakes comment if you want anything special to happen Bye! <3**