Money aint a thang

"It'll be a minute, they said" "You won't miss her quince, they said" It had been hours upon hours since you and Jamal had started digging for the hidden treasure and you had suffered an awfully treacherous blister from digging with your bear palms. "Y/n you were the only one who didn't blame the Cesar possibly committing a homicide situation on me so God dammit women you will not give up on me and finding this damn money!Okay so shut up and just dig please!" Jamal boasted. Giving a slight nod to continue your labour. As you trenched and clawed at the raw ground you felt something, excitement wavering over you as you called over Jamal. The faith that once faded coming in full fledge as you guys danced a dance of joy. Quickly you both scrambled to collect the money that was once foreign to you. "No matter what happens we plan on keeping this money to ourselves. No one can know about this not Ruby or Monse with their nagging self. Okay?" You mumbled a slight yes, Jamal shoving the money in a gym bag. You pedalled as fast as you could to your humble abode until you had seen an ambulance going in the opposite direction, you turned your head to face Jamal to see if you should follow it, as if knowing already he had already biked in the opposite direction. Slightly fumbling as you followed him....

A/n should I do a part two I mean it's up to you as the reader I hope you enjoyed this, xoxo-Mi