Goodbyes

Hey y'all so this for the new season and the italics are the past and normal is present. make sure to send in requests and I hope y'all enjoy this. 🚨WARNING SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD!🚨

Inspired by jorja smith's song Goodbyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The tip of the bullet pierced the soft flesh you once craved. Screams filling your ears as a crimson substance spilled from her body. Tears fall from the chocolate eyes that glimmered with life. Frozen in terror, you stand as she slowly extends her fragile bloody fingers to you. "y/n." A whisper. "y/n." A cry. "Y/N!" A scream.

A yelp escapes your dry lips as you shake remembering the horrid night. 'It's just a dream' you think as you shut your eyes, fearing that the pieces of the puzzle you called life would crumble. You open your fragile eyes. Looking the picture of Olivia and you, you prayed that she was still here smiling at you, kissing you, hugging you, touching you, loving you. Balling your fists in anger you think about the possibilities until a soft hum erupts, revealing to be Ruby conforming your appearance at his NYE party. Letting a harsh groan out, you get up putting on the red dress Olivia loved on you with the gold locket she gifted you.

The lanky Latina staring at you as you two walked in silence, as it was dark and the block was asleep. You could tell Olivia was becoming slightly agitated. She sighed preparing to vent her heart out. "Y/n.. you-you know that you are one of the best things to happen to me in a while? You make me feel like I have everything, even when I have nothing and for that I love you." She squeaked. Smiling like a Cheshire Cat, you gently grab the brunettes hand. Shyly, Olivia looked down at your intertwined fingers letting out a small giggle.

Facing the dimly lit picture of your beloved , you held Monse's hand as she had finished saying her peace to the portrait. It was your turn now. Rubbing the exhaustion and pain into your soft skin, you clear your throat. "Olivia.. words can't even describe how much I miss you" you start. "I just want to say that- that I uh... Do you remember when you told me you loved me and that- that you'd never abandon me?" You ask the frame. "Why'd you have to leave?" Cesar and Monse looked at their friend with worry. "Why'd you have to go?" You gasp out. " I never even got a chance to say goodbye" you screamed through gritted tears and glossy eyes. " Why-why'd you leave me baby?" You ask as The fam embraced you in their arms. 'Why baby?' 'Why baby' you muttered as tears tumbled down your puffy face.

~~~~~~
Hey guys season 2 was wonderful and you can tell that the director was smart in their cinematography with the light contrast in the second season compared to the first representing that the 'fam' is in a dark emotional void. But yea I hope you guys enjoyed and be on the lookout for more content-Mi🦋