Keep the family close

This is a part two to gang over luv inspired by the song keep the family close by Drake

It had been a week since you and Cesar had broken up, and you were upset. Upset that everyone took his side. Upset that the people you once called your family had turned their back on you. No one had blamed you for trying, but you knew what you got yourself into when he asked you out. Your mind clattered with the remains of your tragedy as a sudden voice had approached you, "Damn Y/n, Cesar leaving you really got you looking a mess!" Jasmine exclaimed as the rest of the dance team agreed. You were hanging out with the team because truth be told you had no one. "Jas, I left him not the other way around! So don't get it twisted." You said picking at the cherry pie. "Plus it's none of your business," You said starring at the pie that was edible at some point. Aggravated, you stood up and proceeded to make your way to your next class. As you gripped the straps of your bag, you found the sets of eyes that starred at you with sympathy. Slightly, you raised your eyebrow, the sound of shuffling closing in," Y/n wait!" Monse said. Slowly, you turned to her, "What? Are you here to drop me as soon as Cesar says I'm not cool?" You asked the hurt that once was hidden, evidential in your voice. Monse sighed facing anything but you, "The fam misses you. Or at least did." She said finally looking you in the eyes. Why would she say that? She and the 'fam' dropped you as soon as Cesar was over you;laughing a bitter laugh, you came closer to her, "You are so predictable, all of you. You called yourselves my family yet you never checked on me when things were wrong." You boasted. The frown that occupied on her face grew wider, as you continued your way to class, "Y/n, your right! Maybe we should,have tried to keep the family closer!" her voice booming as you stopped in your tracks looking back at the voice. Inhaling, you contemplated on going to her, till you saw him. The emotions that were once dead blossomed, as you starred at Cesar with a look of hate and love. Quickly Cesar returned it with a spiteful bitter look as he gripped the straps of his backpack, you shook your head and chuckled, making your way to your fourth period. How could someone make you hate them and love them at the same time? You pondered.
A/n: before y'all come for me I know I've been missing for a hot minute Ik this pic has nothing to do with this imagine but I couldn't find any so🤷🏽‍♀️ but yea enjoy. Lots of love and xoxo-Mi