Gang over luv

Requested by @lollipopsgummy

The cool air swept over your body as you lay on the soft sheets. Your mind pondered to a thought of him laying cold, bathing in a pool of his own blood. He told you he'd be safe, but you knew that 'safe' wasn't a word to describe a Santos.  A warm hand being placed on your thigh startled your train of thought. Your eyes following the source, the smile that once spread on his face dropping into worry as he looked at your upset face. "What's wrong Y/n?" Cesar asked. A sigh escaping your lips as you turned to face Cesar, "Cesar I'm scared about you and before you say that you're saf-" You begin to say. "All you do is nag me about being safe. Well news flash Y/n this is Freeridge people aren't safe being in school and you want to talk to me about my lifestyle!" Cesar boomed, scaring you at how hostile he was acting. "If you want safety Y/n go live in the suburbs with the bougie pendejos who think they're superheroes for helping someone not in their class status" Cesar states sternly looking you in the eyes as he sat up. Having enough you got up collecting all your stuff, and left. You weren't going to take nothing from no one, not even the person you loved. You mumbled a silent goodbye, your hurt eyes being returned with a cold glare, opening the door covered with his art you sighed. The eyes of the Santos gang stared at you as you thumped down the front steps onto your bike. That was....it.

A/n: hey y'all this was requested and sort of inspired by the song gang over luv. If you couldn't tell I don't speak Spanish so if y'all wanna help cha boi out when it comes to writing these imagines with latinx characters then yea.  Lots of love and xoxo- Mi