Sober

Requested by @g0ldenbabeeee

The sound of music filled your ears, melodies of joy. The humid air blowing against you, the yellow velvet shirt flowing against it. You had recently broken up with Latrelle, somehow Olivia and Mose had convinced you to go out. They had said something about dancing curing sadness. No one had known why you and Latrelle broke up. No one but you knew; you had stuck with him through thick and thin and all he did was constantly put himself in danger. A cold pale hand grabbed on to yours, leading you into the house full of sweaty teenagers. A drink was handed to you as you walked in to the packed house. Your eyes wondering around to find the man of the hour. Latrelle. From what you could tell he was either high or drunk and........sad? His eyes lingered on your figure, his eyes filled with pure heart break, the girls that were all over him feeling him up as he drank the brown liquid. "Y/n, lets go dan-" Olivia began, following your line of vision, a look of disgust wiped over her face. "Don't worry about him Y/n. Your beautiful and smart and deserve better and not someone who'd rather spend time with his gang then his girl, plus one plus one is none." Monse said, handing you another drink.  "Your right Monse, one plus one is none." That night you spent your time dancing with your friends and unbothered by the eyes that stared at your happiness with bitterness.

A/n: hey my loves there is literally no pictures of latrelle and his fine self but whatever. Before y'all come for me and say where are the other imagines we requested it's on the way sis so enjoy this. Lots of love and xoxo- Mi