Confusion

a/n: This was another request enjoy! more content coming soon!

"Y/n! Why's your stunt group the only group not hitting any of the stunts?" Coach Ryan yelled at you. You pant heavy, as you come down from the basket you were in. Before you could make an excuse, Coach Ryan had forced everyone to run lines till they threw up. It had been a long, chaotic, morning practice. Coach Ryan had finished yelling at all the stunt groups, specifically yours, for not hitting the stunts two weeks before nationals. To say that you were stressed would be an understatement; you just finished getting dressed for school as you made your way to your locker. Stressed out, you trudged through the hallways to your locker until you suddenly felt a large soft pair of hands cover your face. "Guess who?" The mystery mans deep voice filling your ears.  You put your finger on your lip in curiosity, "Um.. let me guess. Keith powers!" You joke, trying to hold in your laughter. Removing his hands from your face and quickly placing it across his heart, Cesar gasps, "I am hurt!" Your boyfriend says, laughing with you. Cesar walks beside you , grabbing you hand and intertwining his fingers with yours. "So what are you doing today?" You ask your boyfriend, as you reach your locker opening it while focusing on his presence. Cesar leans on the locker next to yours, "I'm going to chill with the squad. You should come!" Cesar says eagerly, his posture straightening as he gets up from the locker. You look at him with a  look of uncertainty before laughing, "You're not serious, are you? First of all, they don't like me, except for Jasmine who knows a weird amount of information about me.  Lastly they think our relationship is some type of sick prank!" You tell your boyfriend, with amusement evident in your tone. You grab your calculus book as Cesar frowns, "The squad likes you!" Cesar screeches, his voice becoming higher as his words dragged on. You stop all you're doing and get closer to Cesar. Tenderly, you caress his gentle face in attempt to comfort him. A frown adorning both of your faces as you both understood why your guys worlds would never be united. The somber moment quickly interrupted, as the squad walks towards Cesar and you. "Hey Cesar!" Jamal yells excitedly through the halls. Taking this as your cue to leave, you kiss Cesar goodbye and walk to your first period. Cesar slowly turns around to face his friends, allowing the squad to catch up to him. "So are we going to stop pretending like Cesar and Y/n's relationship makes sense?" Monse asks, causing a ripple effect of 'yeah' and the squad wondering about Cesar and Y/n's relationship origin story. Not wanting to start any problems early in the morning, Cesar smiles frustratedly before speaking up, "I gotta go to class. I'll see you guys later." Cesar says, walking away fast. "I still don't understand how a Santo's got with a cheerleader!" Jasmine says while watching Cesar disappear to first period. Ruby, Jamal and Monse agreeing.