selena gomez

Liked by niallhoran, angelcandices, queensgomez, twhiddleston and 1,232,122 othersselenagomez Hi guys, people had asked me for an update about T and here I am at your service

selenagomez Hi guys, people had asked me for an update about T and here I am at your service. Tay is okay now and is currently resting. She says she's sorry for worrying every single one of you and that she wants to remind you that she loves you all.

comments are disabled for this post.

•...•...•...•...•

Selena walked towards the hospital corridor to room 413.

In her hands were food that is allowed by the doctor for Taylor to eat.

She has been so scared when Austin called her and told her that her best friend has been rushed to a hospital.

Luckily she was in London and the drive to Halifax is only a few hours away. She was also notified about her condition because she conveniently arrived when the doctor was talking to Scott, Andrea and Austin. Taylor woke up 12 hours after she was rushed in the hospital

When she opened the door, she saw Taylor sitting up and staring at the wall in front of her.

"Hey Tay" she called.

No response.

"Taylor?" she called once again and once again she received nothing.

Selena walked towards Taylor's bed and touched her arm. Taylor jolted and was seemingly shocked from the sudden touch. She looked at the source and noticed her best friend looking at her worriedly.

"Hey Sel, how long have you been here?"

"I just got here," Selena said. "I was calling you and you're not answering. Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, m'fine," Taylor answered, her voice fading out.

Selena raised her brows. It's very obvious Taylor is lying.

Taylor sighed once she caught Selena's stare.

"Harry was here." She stated.

The latina's eyes widen.

"What?"

"Harry was here. He uh-I heard him."

"Do you want to talk to him?" Selena asked.

She knew what happened.

When Taylor called her one day and all she heard was her cries, she knew that Harry messed up again.

If she saw the photos what more of Taylor? She gets tagged on that and all her social medias are getting flooded by that stupid picture.

"I-I dont know" Taylor said. "I dont think im ready"

Selena slowly nodded and hugged her. She understands where Taylor is coming from.

Taylor is not just a simple best friend but a sister as well, and Selena knew that she will do everything for the people she care for.