dms

taylorswift

harrystyles: babe

harrystyles: please let me in

harrystyles: let me explain

harrystyles: I did not cheat on you and I never plan on doing that.

harrystyles: don't be unfair, hear me out first before you jump into conclusions please.
seen 2:20 pm

harrystyles: I love you Taylor, It's only you, forever and always.

harrystyles: I'm in front of your door and I am not planning on leaving anytime soon.

harrystyles: I need to see you, let me see you Tay.
seen 2:25 pm

harrystyles is typing...

harrystyles: You're seeing this, hi babe, listen...

•...•...•...•...•

Harry looked up when he heard the door in front of him open.

Blonde and blue eyes stared at him.

"Mate," Niall said.

"How is she?" Harry stood up and ask immediately.

"She's good. She uh- she wants to see you."

Once Harry heard those words from Niall, he instantly stood up, mumble a small thanks to Niall and head straight inside Taylor's room.

As soon as he was inside, his eyes landed on his girl. What he suddenly notice was her face. Her skin is pale, nose is pink and eyes a little puffy, an obvious sign she had cried

and it was because of you, idiot.

Harry wanted to hit himself. He hate seeing her cry and he hate it even more when he's the reason behind those tears.

"Tay..." He called out, slowly walking towards her.

Taylor stood still.

She's fighting the urge to face him and kiss him.

Harry noticed how she closed her eyes upon hearing his voice and how a tear fell down her rosy cheeks.

It felt like somebody stomped on his heart.

Why did he even go to that damn party?!

Harry was scared to touch her but did it anyway. She held her hand with his shaky hands.

Taylor felt something when Harry held her hands, she felt something when she heard his voice call out her name and she felt something when he was just standing there. As cliche as it would sound, she knew that it's because her heart knew that the owner of it was just near.

Her heart knew that Harry is her soulmate.

But why is it so hard?

Taylor found out about the pictures the morning before she went to visit Ed and do the secret shoot, when she opened her data and hundreds of notifications popped up.

She clicked on one and her heart felt like it was being ripped open and somebody poured salt directly on the open wound.

Harry - her Harry - was with his ex partying all night. The picture attached was with Harry dancing with Kendall and enjoying every bit of it as he was noticeably smiling wide. She doesn't know if he was sober or not and she doesn't want to know.